Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I remember my old team of Samurai Eddie, Magus Corrupt Rescuer (Removing beneficial effects and freezing power move), Sentinel Golden Son (Healing and heal shields were invaluable) and the Golden Pharaoh Dog. Used these lot everywhere I could, especially arena. I think I only started changing this team when Osiris was released. Haven't used any of these characters for a long time.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Assassin Golden Son! Was the best glass cannon for a long time and I loved him. Also Val was great, dishing out the negative effects and doing solid damage. I still use her occasionally, but Assassin GS is now not really strong at all.

M Allied Soldier too, but he is still pretty decent in terms of damage too.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Update: After G. Minotaur usurped A. Heirophant, A. Werewolf came along and hasn't left since

OS
    iOS
    W. Ultimate Sacrifical Heart. I had that guy decked out with talismans.

OS
    iOS
    No but seriously though:

G. Hierophant, W. Angel Of Fear, W. Golden Son, W. Newborn Of Light, A. Corrupt Harpy

All of them except the G. Hierophant were pretty much just my primary allies before I started getting out of the stage where all you really have is the basic stuff (characters, talismans, etc.). But the G. Hierophant is a legit forgotten hero of mine and was a mainstay in my team for quite a while. In my team he wasn’t all that powerful, but he was very sturdy and hard to take down. I’ve had a lot of wins and draws in battles that I would have lost without his sturdiness.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Firehead View Post
    W. Angel Of Fear
    This dude is definitely not forgotten! Ive just been dropping crazy red souls to try and get more of him. Dominates Odin
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    My first useful ally I ever got was the Gunner Dog. His multiple hit and chance to get an Extra Turn was something useful back then. I paired him with Tailgunner Eddie to have a lot of damage output, but I haven't used either for a while.

OS
    Android
    Gunner dog can be useful in airstrip and daily/weekly key dungeons
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Since Grim Reaper Eddie has become awakanable he's back to my go to for eddies. He used to suck but I still used him....now he's hitting a whole lot harder.
    LOCUST-8157

Current Champion - Grim Reaper Eddie
    Clan - East End Eddies

OS
    Android
    My forgotten hero is Oni Eddie. Got him within the first week of the game (I don't remember how, probably a super lucky drop in an assassin/gunner soul or something), but I used to go with him, S. Valkyrie, M. CotD, and Domino, Woman in Uniform. Even though he is still lethal and very powerful, my Max-Awakened Grim Reaper Ed has usurped him. Maybe when I Max-Awaken Oni I'll use him more.

Oh, I still use the Woman in Uniform a lot, I actually use two now, but the other two I almost never play. Maybe in gauntlet if I have nothing else, but they simply aren't good enough. Now I usually run Grim Reaper Ed, 2 Women in Uniforms, and a Sanctified Templar Knight.