Thread: Test Character

Test Character

From the character screen there should be an option to "test character", which would take you to a single special dungeon that has a single wave of five characters, one of each class (gunner, assassin, sentinel, warrior, magus), with no bonuses and wearing no talisman.

It would be useful to see how much damage output changes from character to character when adjusting talismen, same with damage resistance, etc.

I can see that "talisman x" has 500 more magic than "talisman y", but how much damage does that actually translate to?

OS
    Android
    I've often wondered why this game doesn't have that type of a feature. Simple enough to set up as an "alternate" arena type item. Only thing is it would have to be a generic type opponent character otherwise I foresee many many issues.

OS
    iOS
    Isn't this what the arena test feature does?? Granted it could be better, but the bones are right there. Your'e free to remove talismand, change them, set up a character to test against. The only major flaw is you can't choose who goes first.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yep. Arena, Defense tab, Test Defense. This feature already exists.