Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Suggestion for Autoplay: Auto-selling Talismans

So I'm sure everybody's been there - you're farming a dungeon which drops talismans, none of which you need. Sometimes, halfway through Autoplay, you have to pause to sell your 100 worst talis.

An easy fix for this would be an option that you'd check - maybe under the "autorun troopers" - that would let you automatically sell them - they never get added to your inventory, and you just get the gold you would have gotten.

Anybody else dig this idea?

OS
    iOS
    Yes... for every dungeon that auto-replay works in.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Oh 100%, I'd love to farm Night City without getting constant Nightmare, Flash, and Ruin talismans that stop me from play.

OS
    Android
    Wouldn’t be so bad if the Talisman would stack in sets and you just expand a set to power them up or add them to a character and then power them up!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Any number of improved features would help in this area. Better Inventory management of talismans, or a better GUI for selling things, or as someone had suggested being able to sell them directly from the screen where they get rewarded to you. Any of those, or the thing you've mentioned here, which is a good idea. But to be honest I do not want the developers to spend even 5 minutes thinking about this, just FIX THE FUCKIN SERVERS AND CONNECTIVITY ISSUES you total incompetent shitfucks

OS
    Android
    One feature I would like to see if even after the occasional failed battle the auto replay continues. This would allow auto grind on without worrying about the one off failed battle which occurs in some dungeons. This would not correct the disconnect problem.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Great idea. Just a check box is all that would be needed form a user perspective. Just doing some Powerslave just now for troopers and had to stop to sell stuff I do not need and have not needed in years.

Saying that the devs have so much more to deal with in the short to medium term!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I'd rather have this feature than yet another frontier dungeon that I don't have time for, personally.

OS
    iOS
    I would love to see this being implemented. Maybe as the next thing after the server stability is no longer bonkers?
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    I would love to see this being implemented. Maybe as the next thing after the server stability is no longer bonkers?
    It seems like it would be a quick and really helpful addition for the players - it's a simply binary (on/off) that either sells talis or doesn't.

Whatever's going on with the servers seems like it's taking forever to fix... but maybe implementing something that doesn't waste half an unattended key because inventory full of bullcrap talismans would make us feel better about playing such a glitchy game!