Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Whatever's going on with the servers seems like it's taking forever to fix... but maybe implementing something that doesn't waste half an unattended key because inventory full of bullcrap talismans would make us feel better about playing such a glitchy game!
    Yeah, while it's understandable to want the devs top drop everything and fix what we see as the biggest problem, that's unlikely to be realistic. Game development tends to be a fairly arcane and misunderstood field. Not everyone on the development team would be an expert in online systems coding, and those other members can keep working on other parts of the game without slowing down that side of things. Not going to defend holding an arena event right in the middle of some of the worst connection issues in recent memory though :P

Being able to Auto-Sell talismans is a really nice idea. I've ran into problems with talisman inventory while running Troopers though Powerslave, can only imagine how much worse that would be if you were using a time limited key.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Yeah, while it's understandable to want the devs top drop everything and fix what we see as the biggest problem, that's unlikely to be realistic. Game development tends to be a fairly arcane and misunderstood field. Not everyone on the development team would be an expert in online systems coding, and those other members can keep working on other parts of the game without slowing down that side of things. Not going to defend holding an arena event right in the middle of some of the worst connection issues in recent memory though :P

Being able to Auto-Sell talismans is a really nice idea. I've ran into problems with talisman inventory while running Troopers though Powerslave, can only imagine how much worse that would be if you were using a time limited key.
    But do they want to drop everything to work on the existing bugs? I don't see any indication about that. It took 4 Arena events for them to finally address the ironite refresh bug, the servers are still inconsistent and there has been no ceasing to the new content being pushed out.

Is developing arcane? Maybe for the non-developer, it should not be for the devs as that is literally their job. I can't operate heavy machinery, service a car, or even cook that well, that doesn't mean I don't expect those whose jobs are to do those things to not be able to do them too.

Yes, I would love the ability to turn on auto-sell, but considering they can't push out new characters without bugs let's not set a lofty goal of a new game mechanic.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591