Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

DEVS! CRITICAL BUG: Being #1 in Arena is a PENALTY.....

Ticket 47867 -- No one is responding to it.....

App v6.01.1 / iOS 12.4.3

Once I hit 6000pts and am ranked #1 the arena will NOT load.

I missed out on #1 last week due to this issue.. and if it's not corrected, I'll again miss out this week due to an application bug.

I tap PvP.. then tap the Arena box..

...........spinning skull....
    ............ spinning skull...
    ...............spinning skull...
    ...........forever..

nothing actually loads.

No choice but to force quit the app.

This is infuriating. I spend time and resources to get to #1 and 6000pts and then can only sit and do nothing while I'm attacked and pts drop.
    This SAME THING happened to me last week when I opened this ticket and no one responded.

If I drop to #2 or below 6000pts, then the arena will load again. So this makes it IMPOSSIBLE to reach #1 and stay there. If I leave the arena in #1 or am forced to restart due to connectivity issues while at #1..... then again... I can't gain access until I drop to #2 or below 6000pts.

Being #1 means you CAN NOT fight any more until you drop. Is this how you mean for the arena to behave?????

This is a SERIOUS bug in the Arena at the very least tied to my account... or on iOS.. and yeah.. it's not going to be reported much because there can be only 1 #1...
    Last edited by Yup; 11-26-2019 at 09:19 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately since, you can already reach #1 without spending money, you don't matter.

In fact locking people out of first causes more arena battles which cost Ironite which costs money. Sorry Yup, but I don't see them fixing this.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    It would be a very poor, unethical, dev team which allows this bug to continue.

I'm at #1.. and there's a forced server restart.. so chance are I'll be locked out again. (The pessimist in me has decided it's not a restart to correct this issue)
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

now youre just bragging... j/k

seriously though, how are your def win %?

OS
    iOS
    D % fluctuates based on what new talismans or characters they'e released in the past week. It can be anywhere from 25% to 70%.. but largely means very little. As long as it's above 20-30% you tend to hold your ground overall. I can't check it right now due to the server restart..... ... I think its around 30% at the moment. It's dropped about 20% due to Forge talismans and Moonboy and I haven't yet adjusted.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-26-2019 at 09:44 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Dont test them too much, they may just decide to do an update Wednesday evening so they can be gone for our Thanksgiving Day weekend.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I had a PvP battle throw connection errors while still running, restart itself twice, then black screen and dump back to the lobby. PvP is seriously jacked up. Do they literally plan events around which area of the game is currently not running??
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    I had a PvP battle throw connection errors while still running, restart itself twice, then black screen and dump back to the lobby. PvP is seriously jacked up. Do they literally plan events around which area of the game is currently not running??
    I had something similar, error during battle, win the battle, automatically restarts the battle, win again and then disco bug. Of course it counted as a loss. Hope they can sort this out for you Yup.
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 11-26-2019 at 09:51 PM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I've been seeing the black screen bug for weeks now and still haven't heard back about that ticket.

And Yup I don't mean to be a downer, I really do hope they not only fix this but provide some compensation. Arena is already a aource of the rich getting richer and as someone who doesn't have the time to be competitive I hope you get that gold medal soul.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I fought the same battle 3 times Sunday.. kept getting connection error popups during the battle then it would just restart from scratch....

I was 1200+ pts ahead of my closest competitor Sunday night.... At that rate, I could have had an easy week fighting a few battles every day to stay ahead... bit I was unable to get to the Arena all day yesterday and most of today... I didn't lose many pts at all.. but others caught up while I was unable to connect.... I'm at #1 again.. but I KNOW as soon as I leave the arena I won't get back in until I'm bumped to #2 again...
    CLANLESS