OS
    iOS

Ferryman + Starfire talis = glitch

Have seen this a few times in arena - if ferryman has starfire talis he is permanently immune to passive disable. Have tried multiple characters against this setup including those with guaranteed passive disable moves and it won’t take. Had to force quit multiple times where I had wiped out entire teams and a sole ferryman was untouchable. It only happens with starfires though.

OS
    iOS
    He's also immune to Marks... and Eclipse talismans STILL work on him (always have) even though they aren't supposed to.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Lower his Max HP, hit with DoT. It's a pain but he dies eventually.

OS
    Android
    I've been thinking with Ferryman - would it make sense for him to lose a % of his max HP each turn, not current HP? That still gives him good survivability (basically a 20 turn Doom, more if he is healed) but would prevent a lot of these never ending battles.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    I've been thinking with Ferryman - would it make sense for him to lose a % of his max HP each turn, not current HP? That still gives him good survivability (basically a 20 turn Doom, more if he is healed) but would prevent a lot of these never ending battles.
    Doesn't his passive already reduce both, or is that part of it bugged or able to be avoided? http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/c...erryman-magus/
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Doesn't his passive already reduce both, or is that part of it bugged or able to be avoided? http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/c...erryman-magus/
    I think the problem is that his max HP reduces by 5% of his current max HP, not his original max HP - this means that, eventually, you get a reduction of basically 0 and he'll be floating there very happily with 1 HP that cannot be removed (especially if he has dragon scale talismans on so is immune to burns).
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Seen this too - there are a lot of teams this week with him in it though not that many have starfire on him when I have went against them - doom or dark ghost seems to get him eventually so I have MLOL ready to deal the pain!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Seen this too - there are a lot of teams this week with him in it though not that many have starfire on him when I have went against them - doom or dark ghost seems to get him eventually so I have MLOL ready to deal the pain!
    Yeah I have found a few workarounds and been able to beat it a few times - I was just pointing out that it’s a busted combo and likely earning some folks undeserved wins or draws as people usually enter battles against ferryman with PD ready characters. I don’t play arena all that much but been going for the achievements this week so this setup has been a bit of a pain.

OS
    Android
    I also noticed last night I had 4 Ferryman In the next level of teams I had to face. Too lazy to change my lineup but one of my chars was able to kill him easy enough. Though it was Van Helsings Mark doing it? Haven't seen any with Starfire but I'm sure I'll know when I do.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Yeah I have found a few workarounds and been able to beat it a few times - I was just pointing out that it’s a busted combo and likely earning some folks undeserved wins or draws as people usually enter battles against ferryman with PD ready characters. I don’t play arena all that much but been going for the achievements this week so this setup has been a bit of a pain.
    I am nearly done with the 150 battles so easing off a bit now. Very few 'weak' teams but enough mid level that the targets have been pretty easy to do. I had a weak def up but going to change back tomorrow as no one else seems to be doing it - maybe 1 in 10 or less that I see - a few more on my defence list though.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496