OS
    Android

Can't buy Aces High Pack

This item doesn't seem to be set up in Google correctly and the transaction fails.
    When you click the $19.99, it brings up a message "Error, the item you were attempting to purchase could not be found"

OS
    Android
    Go buy $20 worth of cigarettes, it's a healthier addiction than spending money on this game.

OS
    Android
    Why dont you want someone to spend money on this game? It is thier choice and if no one spent anything there would be no game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Actually wasn't going to buy it, I accidently clicked it. I do buy some stuff though.
    Even though I'm not happy with the current server issues, they gotta make money to keep the doors open.

OS
    Android
    To what extent are the "doors open" if the product they are selling isn't available? It's like throwing money down a wishing well. Maybe they will change their strategic goals and management practices, or bring in a whole new IT department to do root cause analysis rather than applying Band-Aids? But it seems like spending money at this point is rewarding them whatever the fuck they're doing right now, which is bullshit. The best way to support the game right now is to flood the App Store with one star reviews, until someone in management sees it show up on a pie chart during a quarterly revenue meeting.

OS
    Android
    You must really want the game to terminate. If no new money comes in and every one stops making purchases the game will close the doors.

I hope your crusade is seccessful.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The game is already closed if you can't play it. Performance is degrading rapidly, and the response is inconsequential bug fixes. Why wouldn't I be genuinely concerned about honest hard-working folks out there wasting their money on a scam product? It should be literally illegal for the publisher to accept money for a product that they have no plans to make functional.