Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Can anyone login?

Just finished a grueling Mayan dungeon win, app freezes, kicks me out, now I can't log back in. I thought things were running a little smoother, but this game just kicks you in the balls as soon as you have time to play.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Just finished a grueling Mayan dungeon win, app freezes, kicks me out, now I can't log back in. I thought things were running a little smoother, but this game just kicks you in the balls as soon as you have time to play.
    You can tell, Ydex.
    Came home from work, had a coffee and logged in as usual. Worked for one run in powerslave. Then FrEeZe 🥶. Since then I can’t get into the game again.
    Hate the displayed message more and more
    I see it.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    It may be better than the spinning head. We may be able to do a class action lawsuit with the spinning head causing eye strain due to mesmerizing effects. We could site the octagrab as a similar problem.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Funny thing is that in the last two days I didn't see too many connection errors messages and the game was working fine (or at least better than it normally does) so, today I had the bestest of the ideas and opened a frozen wasteland key...I regret that now...I'm only able to do like 5-7 runs before I get a server error 🤦🏻*♂️ do the developers have something in the code to identify that if you opened a key then throw server errors every "x" time 🤔

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    Funny thing is that in the last two days I didn't see too many connection errors messages and the game was working fine (or at least better than it normally does) so, today I had the bestest of the ideas and opened a frozen wasteland key...I regret that now...I'm only able to do like 5-7 runs before I get a server error 🤦🏻*♂️ do the developers have something in the code to identify that if you opened a key then throw server errors every "x" time 🤔
    That’s wha I thought, too. Or: they identify autoplay 🤬😂

OS
    Android
    I'm genuinely curious to try the experiment-- when you're having a bunch of connection errors, go spend $50 in the store and see if connectivity magically, immediately improves.

OS
    Android
    Ydex., which method are you flouting spend or not spend?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Stuffing $100 bills down your garbage disposal, hoping to fix a plumbing leak.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Yeah O [psted about this and it is still MACL11 errors every few battles in Frozen Wasteland......just got another one. This is a disgrace of a game I have to say. The most basic function is connectivity surely and that cant work, what hope does the game have?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    It's been an hour since roll over. I still can't even get in to the game. Anyone else see the new day yet?