Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I’m reading today’s forum posts. What do you think?
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    It's been an hour since roll over. I still can't even get in to the game. Anyone else see the new day yet?
    Not here. I managed to do 2-3 arena battles before daily roll over. Crazy thing was all my Eddies had their past and present skills locked? Then I did a couple of Skull quests and got connection errors at the end of each and required restarts. No idea if I got the rewards or not but after the second skull quest and restart I have been unable to log back in as well. Been over an hour now and I have given up trying. Not worth the hassle/frustration/time/etc.

It was a great idea to have exclusive awakening materials and talismans during an event when the basic functionality of the game just isn't there. Devs dont respond any more, dont even compensate us anymore. Not sure how many more nails are left but must be getting pretty close...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    I got in for a few minutes then got a black screen after a battle and had to restart. There are things I would like to do in game but I’m honestly afraid of wasting anymore special keys or resources right now. Guess I’ll just run powerslave for my troopers.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Well got in finally for about 15 mins, buggy but was in. Now kicked back out. Guess that's all I'm aloud for the night.