Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
Not yet actually. It's the only one I left totally out, due to its high difficulty and the issues reported on the forum! I've been focusing on the LOL dungeon to get all my LoLs to Max (4/6 atm), but I think it's time to give that labyrinth dungeon a try
Same here, 4 of 6 LoL's maxed. I just need yellow bricks for G. LoL. Then do the 100 LoL dungeon runs and I'll have Dark Lilith.

I ran 2 of this Lab dungeon keys... ended up w/ 199 of the 200 bricks needed. Aarrrgh!

I got like 81 yellow 3* bricks in 2 keys.
I sometimes stopped for a few minutes to document the dungeon for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
Cosmic LOL also seems to be an OK replacement for Wrathchild or Minotaur - again not as quick as he is a single hitter on primary attack but you can load on a talisman set of your choice. This team is averaging around 3 mins or so, so far - 100% win rate so far as well. My Cosmic LOL has Celestial and Cosmic on board.

Connection issues starting again but no MACL11 yet - I bet they start around 3:25 UK time again so race to get to the end of my current key on this one! I saw three awaken 50 frag drops in a row just there! RNG is weird!
Thanks for posting Scott.
Good info on the substitutes.👍

I too prefer the high hp (sorcery) alchemy's w/ a high magic cosmic. I almost never use the lower hp alchemy.

G. Bomberboy w/ those talis works great in the Daily dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
I finally decided to run this. It’s not like I don’t have plenty of resources to run it, it’s just the game is so unbearably f’ed up right now, I had to babysit the two keys I ran due to the massive amount of server stalls. Pretty sure I had more disconnects than Muzzle. I’m getting to the point I just shrug anymore at this game and turn it off when I could be playing. I was spending a fair amount on the game for the past few months as I don’t mind supporting something I play a lot, but with the way things are I bet it’s been a month since I bought anything other than the monthly Ironite pack. That’s on NF.

So tired of having Ironite mysteriously disappear, reloading after every arena fight, losing tons of SoT due to disconnects, lost rewards, BS mechanics doing crap it shouldn’t, and the list goes ever on.
I hear ya man. I usually agree w/ most of your posts here on the forum.🤘

It sux this company is letting it get this bad.
Not much information from them about what's going on, leads me to believe they aren't really sure either.
I'm sure they're doing their best with what they have, but the way the game and it's player base have grown, maybe Mr. Harris and Nodding Frog needs to hand this over to someone bigger than Navigator.
With the way Navigator is acting, I wouldn't be surprised if they already have been told something is changing or they've been threatened they are on thin ice.
It just reminds me of a business being ran where management already knows they are closing their doors next month.
I don't think the game will die, but there may be another change of hands. It was a year ago when Navigator games took over.
Either way, this needs fixing.... been going on for months. Alot of us have $ previously invested!