Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I'm ignoring all of the achievements. Don't have Angel Ed anyway... so if I get to them, I'll try to knock 'em out all at once. This dungeon was a headache, because I never took the time to really look at and think about how Fallen Icarus Eddie was killing me, and just sort of sent a bunch of teams against him on auto until one broke through. In the end, I should have just read ALL the posts on this thread, and I would have realized earlier that The Prisoner should have been a no brainer (for me, based on my options).

Wish I had gotten that G. Christmas Ghost. Alas, two S.s.

Luckily Ragnarock serves about the same purpose as the Ghost.

Cyborg Eddie (2 Star) - Vanhala (no particular reason)/Cosmic
    Onyx Son - Artifact**/Cosmic
    Hierophant - Ragnarock/Cosmic
    The Prisoner - Ying/Yang

I haven't done too many runs yet, but it seems pretty safe. Prisoner is key b/c he prevents the death/burn disaster that kept sinking my team in the final wave. Artifact gives me a Cyborg Fury just about every turn, which is important b/c it prevents Fallen Icarus from using his power/fury skills. Vanhala I used because it meshes well with Cyborg and I didn't have to pull it from another unit. Ying/Yang because it's always solid, if unspectacular. And Ragnarock rocks.

Best (so far): 1:16
    Average: ~1:25-1:35

You can do better if you have all the toons (read the thread ^^), but this schema solves the dungeon to my satisfaction with some notable omissions (^^).

OS
    Android
    I found that Angel, Cyborg, Hallowed, Soccer are all about the same. There are many combos with about the same results. This is all post nerf, before the nerf it was much more difficult.

Minataur, wrathchild, ghost, prisoner, LoL, Pope, Onyx are all viable options.

It may be easier to run bat or lilith separately. It will be safer and more runs per key. In the long run you will run this dungeon many times for the evo shard to awaken toons. The return of ironite is pretty descent and some FC helps.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Yeah... in my set-up there is really no practical reason (looking at the tape) why I don’t just have Lilith wield Artifact. Onyx Son just seemed safer, and I had already decided I didn’t care too much about the achievements. I believe the bat can also wield Artifact? But I haven’t even evolved mine yet.

OS
    Android
    For achievement to get fallen Icarus, Hallowed with orbits, lilith with Mark, sustaining, cosmic, angel of mercy with Artifact and Cosmic, Gunner Ghost with Ragnarok/cosmic works fine, 100%auto team time varies around 1-2min avg is 1:20min. For without achievement replace bat by gunner wolf with Forge/cosmic works even Faster.

OS
    Android
    So.. I have around 200 runs and only 1 talisman dropped, is that ok?
    My partner had a complete set when he reached 100 runs.

OS
    Android
    It is not uncommon. They drop in streaks, just keep playing and they will drop. Some have one drop per key over several keys some have many per key. It is the luck of the draw.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I played like 10 keys and only one dropped, like not one per key, or one set, i on ly have one talisman -_-
    I'll keep playing, because I have the keys anyways :P hahah
    but maybe I was doing something wrong...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aidinia View Post
    I played like 10 keys and only one dropped, like not one per key, or one set, i on ly have one talisman -_-
    I'll keep playing, because I have the keys anyways :P hahah
    but maybe I was doing something wrong...
    One in 10 keys is really low and the worst I have seen or heard of! It does very a lot - sometimes I get lots - 3-4 per key, other s I get 1-2 per key. never not got one form a key that I am aware of.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I would say no talusman out of ten keys seems ridiculous. The worst I've had was 450 special dungeon runs without a taliman drop. I think that was one that was droppoling eternal talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Talisman drops can be sporadic. For example-- I got 8 Eternal and 4 Fortune in 240 runs of Powerslave. At 413 runs I had 9 Eternal and 4 Fortune. ONE drop in 173 runs.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic