I'm ignoring all of the achievements. Don't have Angel Ed anyway... so if I get to them, I'll try to knock 'em out all at once. This dungeon was a headache, because I never took the time to really look at and think about how Fallen Icarus Eddie was killing me, and just sort of sent a bunch of teams against him on auto until one broke through. In the end, I should have just read ALL the posts on this thread, and I would have realized earlier that The Prisoner should have been a no brainer (for me, based on my options).

Wish I had gotten that G. Christmas Ghost. Alas, two S.s.

Luckily Ragnarock serves about the same purpose as the Ghost.

Cyborg Eddie (2 Star) - Vanhala (no particular reason)/Cosmic
Onyx Son - Artifact**/Cosmic
Hierophant - Ragnarock/Cosmic
The Prisoner - Ying/Yang

I haven't done too many runs yet, but it seems pretty safe. Prisoner is key b/c he prevents the death/burn disaster that kept sinking my team in the final wave. Artifact gives me a Cyborg Fury just about every turn, which is important b/c it prevents Fallen Icarus from using his power/fury skills. Vanhala I used because it meshes well with Cyborg and I didn't have to pull it from another unit. Ying/Yang because it's always solid, if unspectacular. And Ragnarock rocks.

Best (so far): 1:16
Average: ~1:25-1:35

You can do better if you have all the toons (read the thread ^^), but this schema solves the dungeon to my satisfaction with some notable omissions (^^).