Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Thanks.... I appreciate it.
    There's getting to be so many dungeons, that it's getting confusing for all of us.

Did you run this dungeon yet?
    Not yet actually. It's the only one I left totally out, due to its high difficulty and the issues reported on the forum! I've been focusing on the LOL dungeon to get all my LoLs to Max (4/6 atm), but I think it's time to give that labyrinth dungeon a try
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    Cosmic LOL also seems to be an OK replacement for Wrathchild or Minotaur - again not as quick as he is a single hitter on primary attack but you can load on a talisman set of your choice. This team is averaging around 3 mins or so, so far - 100% win rate so far as well. My Cosmic LOL has Celestial and Cosmic on board.

Connection issues starting again but no MACL11 yet - I bet they start around 3:25 UK time again so race to get to the end of my current key on this one! I saw three awaken 50 frag drops in a row just there! RNG is weird!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I just finished a run in the labyrinth dungeon. 17 disconnects in 33 battles. At least I could login in immediately after each disconnect.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I finally decided to run this. It’s not like I don’t have plenty of resources to run it, it’s just the game is so unbearably f’ed up right now, I had to babysit the two keys I ran due to the massive amount of server stalls. Pretty sure I had more disconnects than Muzzle. I’m getting to the point I just shrug anymore at this game and turn it off when I could be playing. I was spending a fair amount on the game for the past few months as I don’t mind supporting something I play a lot, but with the way things are I bet it’s been a month since I bought anything other than the monthly Ironite pack. That’s on NF.

So tired of having Ironite mysteriously disappear, reloading after every arena fight, losing tons of SoT due to disconnects, lost rewards, BS mechanics doing crap it shouldn’t, and the list goes ever on.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    Not yet actually. It's the only one I left totally out, due to its high difficulty and the issues reported on the forum! I've been focusing on the LOL dungeon to get all my LoLs to Max (4/6 atm), but I think it's time to give that labyrinth dungeon a try
    Same here, 4 of 6 LoL's maxed. I just need yellow bricks for G. LoL. Then do the 100 LoL dungeon runs and I'll have Dark Lilith.

I ran 2 of this Lab dungeon keys... ended up w/ 199 of the 200 bricks needed. Aarrrgh!

I got like 81 yellow 3* bricks in 2 keys.
    I sometimes stopped for a few minutes to document the dungeon for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Cosmic LOL also seems to be an OK replacement for Wrathchild or Minotaur - again not as quick as he is a single hitter on primary attack but you can load on a talisman set of your choice. This team is averaging around 3 mins or so, so far - 100% win rate so far as well. My Cosmic LOL has Celestial and Cosmic on board.

Connection issues starting again but no MACL11 yet - I bet they start around 3:25 UK time again so race to get to the end of my current key on this one! I saw three awaken 50 frag drops in a row just there! RNG is weird!
    Thanks for posting Scott.
    Good info on the substitutes.👍

I too prefer the high hp (sorcery) alchemy's w/ a high magic cosmic. I almost never use the lower hp alchemy.

G. Bomberboy w/ those talis works great in the Daily dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    I finally decided to run this. It’s not like I don’t have plenty of resources to run it, it’s just the game is so unbearably f’ed up right now, I had to babysit the two keys I ran due to the massive amount of server stalls. Pretty sure I had more disconnects than Muzzle. I’m getting to the point I just shrug anymore at this game and turn it off when I could be playing. I was spending a fair amount on the game for the past few months as I don’t mind supporting something I play a lot, but with the way things are I bet it’s been a month since I bought anything other than the monthly Ironite pack. That’s on NF.

So tired of having Ironite mysteriously disappear, reloading after every arena fight, losing tons of SoT due to disconnects, lost rewards, BS mechanics doing crap it shouldn’t, and the list goes ever on.
    I hear ya man. I usually agree w/ most of your posts here on the forum.🤘

It sux this company is letting it get this bad.
    Not much information from them about what's going on, leads me to believe they aren't really sure either.
    I'm sure they're doing their best with what they have, but the way the game and it's player base have grown, maybe Mr. Harris and Nodding Frog needs to hand this over to someone bigger than Navigator.
    With the way Navigator is acting, I wouldn't be surprised if they already have been told something is changing or they've been threatened they are on thin ice.
    It just reminds me of a business being ran where management already knows they are closing their doors next month.
    I don't think the game will die, but there may be another change of hands. It was a year ago when Navigator games took over.
    Either way, this needs fixing.... been going on for months. Alot of us have $ previously invested!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I hear ya man. I usually agree w/ most of your posts here on the forum.��

It sux this company is letting it get this bad.
    Not much information from them about what's going on, leads me to believe they aren't really sure either.
    I'm sure they're doing their best with what they have, but the way the game and it's player base have grown, maybe Mr. Harris and Nodding Frog needs to hand this over to someone bigger than Navigator.
    With the way Navigator is acting, I wouldn't be surprised if they already have been told something is changing or they've been threatened they are on thin ice.
    It just reminds me of a business being ran where management already knows they are closing their doors next month.
    I don't think the game will die, but there may be another change of hands. It was a year ago when Navigator games took over.
    Either way, this needs fixing.... been going on for months. Alot of us have $ previously invested!
    You touched on something I’ve been thinking for some time. All these store offers coming out of nowhere, just about every toon for cash, offers of every kind. It’s like they’re fishing really hard, trying to sell anything and everything, like a store closing sale. Totally ignoring all technical issues. It kind of reeks of final death throws of a dying company. You could be right, these guys are about to lose the keys and it all gets handed off to a more competent company. Wouldn’t surprise me, and all I could say on the matter is they haven’t got a soul to blame but themselves. The wife and I have both let employees go for much less incompetent behavior than these guys are showing as of late. I know people like to give them a pass because it’s just a game, but let me ask you this...would you accept this type of service from your mobile provider, electric company, natural gas provider, or your local drinking water plant? I think not.

You want more of my cash? Provide a reliable product!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Anyone try the game in the last hour? I have time for another run, but dont want to be glued to the game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Regarding the Cyborg Monday Dungeon/ Bounty Hunter Ed event.
    Name:  20191129_185930.png
Views: 1717
Size:  107.4 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Anyone grinding this dungeon for yellow bricks to evolve their Cyborg Ed?
    Or are most still grinding the cyborg dungeon or even BNW for the newest event?

It feels like events are the current thing taking priority until we can go back to the long-term goals of grinding permanent dungeons.

After I max out G. LoL I can grind to get Dark Lilith. Then I'll come back to this dungeon to get bricks to awaken Cyborg Ed & D. Lilith.

OS
    iOS
    Back to Cyborg for me as just completed the BNW - used a refill and a half to do it all plus my full set on waking up so this one is nice and easy to do. Remember to put your ride along Eddies as they work. Just finished all my Cyborg stuff but will farm it with spare sands to get a few Cyborgs for the sac.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496