Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    As always, your guides are fantastic and a great tool for all players. Thanks Bakura 🙏🙏
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    As always, your guides are fantastic and a great tool for all players. Thanks Bakura 🙏🙏
    Thanks.... I appreciate it.
    There's getting to be so many dungeons, that it's getting confusing for all of us.

Did you run this dungeon yet?

OS
    Android
    Facebook Lotb page said new event starting tomorrow.
    They had a video w/ Stranger in a Strangeland playing. Cyborg Eddie event starting before Cyber Monday!

This Labyrinth dungeon is the best source for 3* yellow bricks to use to Awaken Cyborg Eddie!!!!!!!!
    Name:  Screenshot_20191127-232859.png
Views: 185
Size:  343.4 KB
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...composer=false
    Bakura-0090

OS
    Android
    Nice work as always Bakura! Wonderful to be able to see what is in these dungeons without having to risk using a key.

The environment, with the river and the ruins, is really cool.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    How many yellow shards are dropping per key? Always 2 per run = ~40 shards maximum?
    URock-8461
    Clan: CeasarsLegion

OS
    iOS
    If you do not have Wrathchild, Minotaur or LOL for the fourth team member I have found the Gunner Bomber boy with Alchemy and a nasty cosmic (use all def Alchemy if you can plus a HP heavy cosmic T3 with high MAG) gives a slower but (so far) bulletproof approach to this one that may open it up for more folks as most will have GBB and a set of Alchemy? Times are not so great though - maybe about 4 mins or so on average - not great times but works. So far though it seems to work really well in terms of surviving but will update as I have lost interest in trying to save myself a key with all the connection issues so can drop my battle per key approach was just looking for a way to get 100% wins without Minotaur (though I used Wrathchild was still getting one or two loses per key)!
    Missing the following characters (well the ones I want!):

Samurai Emperor Eddie - Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie - Lone Star - Oni Eddie
    Krampus - Minotaur - Lucifer - Minotaur - Irigami - Cosmic Shinobi

"We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Thanks.... I appreciate it.
    There's getting to be so many dungeons, that it's getting confusing for all of us.

Did you run this dungeon yet?
    Not yet actually. It's the only one I left totally out, due to its high difficulty and the issues reported on the forum! I've been focusing on the LOL dungeon to get all my LoLs to Max (4/6 atm), but I think it's time to give that labyrinth dungeon a try
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    Cosmic LOL also seems to be an OK replacement for Wrathchild or Minotaur - again not as quick as he is a single hitter on primary attack but you can load on a talisman set of your choice. This team is averaging around 3 mins or so, so far - 100% win rate so far as well. My Cosmic LOL has Celestial and Cosmic on board.

Connection issues starting again but no MACL11 yet - I bet they start around 3:25 UK time again so race to get to the end of my current key on this one! I saw three awaken 50 frag drops in a row just there! RNG is weird!
    Missing the following characters (well the ones I want!):

Samurai Emperor Eddie - Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie - Lone Star - Oni Eddie
    Krampus - Minotaur - Lucifer - Minotaur - Irigami - Cosmic Shinobi

"We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I just finished a run in the labyrinth dungeon. 17 disconnects in 33 battles. At least I could login in immediately after each disconnect.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I finally decided to run this. It’s not like I don’t have plenty of resources to run it, it’s just the game is so unbearably f’ed up right now, I had to babysit the two keys I ran due to the massive amount of server stalls. Pretty sure I had more disconnects than Muzzle. I’m getting to the point I just shrug anymore at this game and turn it off when I could be playing. I was spending a fair amount on the game for the past few months as I don’t mind supporting something I play a lot, but with the way things are I bet it’s been a month since I bought anything other than the monthly Ironite pack. That’s on NF.

So tired of having Ironite mysteriously disappear, reloading after every arena fight, losing tons of SoT due to disconnects, lost rewards, BS mechanics doing crap it shouldn’t, and the list goes ever on.
    Saigrim-3244

Current Champion: Strange Land Eddie