Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I started running it today and wanna finish all the achievements as soon as possible. I gave up the Cyborg grind because I really don't think that the Bounty Hunter is worth all my Ironite. I am fine with the T3 and evo stuff. As for the Lab dungeon, well thanks to this guide and Mk Ultra's team I am currently doing 40/42 runs per key. Hopefully I'll Have Icarus by tomorrow, along with some yellow bricks and a couple of talismans.
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    What about fully awakened Cyborg or Stranger Eddie (I hate the name: Bounty Hunter) instead of Hallowed Eddie?

OS
    Android
    So.. I'm using in this order

Minotaur with Mimic and Sustain
    Hallowed with orbit
    Lilith with Fortune and cosmic with M+(blue T2) and a mystical green (for hp)
    Angel with Artifact and cosmic of MR+(blue T2)

I'll update how many battles I did with one key once I finish but I'm doing around 3 minutes

-----------------
    I ended with 21 battles, I think I lost about 5/7 times, and two times I caught it and ended it manually
    I got one labyrinth talisman, and one sacred xD
    Last edited by aidinia; 12-09-2019 at 03:10 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    FYI: full awakened Cyborg rocks!
    Congrats!
    That's good to know, because I was putting him off after maxing G. LoL to get D. Lilith (which I did) and now Cosmic LoL in order to get Lucifer.
    Plus, with having BHE, I wasn't sure about the rush to get Cyborg maxed, especially since he is True damage (ie. Orbits.)

So many toons to get awakened now.
    That Thor Eddie is coming and I believe he will be awakenable too.

My buddy wipp has the Beast fully awakened. His fury has a passive which reduces damage 60% for the whole team.
    I'm thinking I need to work on maxing this toon.
    Also, just got Moonchild, level 7.... he hits pretty hard and has great abilities.

That last awaken step requiring 25 colorless awaken shards is crazy.
    It took 2 & a half LoL keys, 4 mega refills + 3 reg. refills and a couple of Awaken souls to get them for the latest maxed LoL.

OS
    Android
    Cyborg is not 100% safe, because I got no Minotaur, but it's very fast. Hallowed Eddie is slower, but he can revive if Lilith or Bat was killed. Maybe I need to do a few more keys to finish achievement, but I only need the awakening materials (and Labyrinth Talismans), so speed counts for me.

PS: droprate of Labyrinth Talisman is...very...low.

@Bakura: this is a neverending story with new toons and awaken them. I'm going for Dark Lilith and Lucifer. Cyborg was slowing down my work on them, but I wanted him so much, because he looks awesome. Now it will take a little bit longer to get Lilith&Lucifer, but who cares? Top rankings in PVP will always be impossible for me, so what?
    Last edited by URock; 12-09-2019 at 12:42 PM.

OS
    Android
    3 keys and ZERO talismans.
    Droprate = 0% = totally shit
    250 FC per key?
    Pls let another company take over and rewrite the whole game.

OS
    Android
    Well, drop rates are random as usual... Sometimes u get no talismans and other times u get 3/4 in one run. It took me 8 keys to complete the whole thing and in 330 runs I got 6 labyrinths and 4 sacreds. So keep trying and you will eventually get a lucky run
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    I ran several keys when I made this thread and got ZERO Lab talis.
    I ended up needing ironite for the Cyborg grind, so I bought the $24.99 talis pak for the ironite & the Labyrinth talis.
    I did not need the other talis at all.
    But I've been needing a second Lab set.
    I got tired of not being able to use my one set cuz it's always on my Arena team.
    It was worth it. Even though I can hardly spend $20 a month nowadays.

Besides, I figured getting a second set from this dungeon might take awhile.

They came in handy yesterday finishing up that crazy gauntlet. It was harder than ever with Dark Lilith & LoL's on every other battle in AAA, S, & above.

OS
    Android
    i got 8 talis from my first 300 runs i did to get fallen icarus Ed. Now will look for a team to run on auto without the need of bat or lilith.
    _____________| CLAN |_____________
    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    i got 8 talis from my first 300 runs i did to get fallen icarus Ed. Now will look for a team to run on auto without the need of bat or lilith.
    ...unbelievable...