Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Team with achievement toons for all of us who were too lazy until now, best time 1:28, average around 1:50:
    Doomsday Ed: Forge/blind cosmic
    Wrathchild: Vallhala/gold T3 cosmic atk×mag
    Lilith: Fortune/echo cosmic/random green
    Bat: Artifact/white T3 def +15%
    It's maybe 99% safe but it can do 40-45 runs in one key so it cancels out.
    Last edited by Mateja; 12-27-2019 at 12:24 PM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    My team is
    Max cyborg,Minotaur,wrath child,and Gunner ghost
    Best time 47 seconds
    Thanks Ip4, used your team and runs flawless no losses not even close. For anyone interested, if you've finished the achievements and are just trying to get max runs out of every key.

Here's my avg, relics maxed. No one even came close to dying.

In 2 hrs, used almost 800 SOT, 70+ runs, avg around 1 min, fastest 38 sec, about 80 ironite return, about 200 FC, lots of bricks (sorry I didn't get counts)

My team:
    Cyborg (maxed): Valhalla/T3 Cyborg cosmic
    Minotaur: Redemption/Sacred/blue T2 (thorn)
    Wrathchild: Space
    Gun Ghost: Viper/purple T3 (future)

Hope this helps someone. Up the Irons...

OS
    Android
    I ran this for a few keys getting about 75% success, which I assumed was due to my low Gunner relic level. I just now realized that when I see Cyborg suggested in here I kept using BHE. We'll see if that makes a difference. Think I might have enough to Max out a Cyborg as that is also an achievement for running this one.

OS
    Android
    I dont have maxed cyborg or minataur. I used Angel Ed, wrathchild, ghost, and LoL. I average about 68 runs per key. About 40 evo shards of each color, 30% ironite return, 1000 awakening frags and 600 talisman frags.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Doomsday Eddie with Forge can do wonders

OS
    Android
    I like an Eddie who cant use a fury so LoL can use it. If you dont have minataur the ghost really makes a difference.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I was originally thinking I'd go through the first 300 with Lilith, bat, and Angel, but since I'll have to do another 300 once I get Fallen Icarus, I might as well split it up.
    Maybe use Ghost now instead of Bat, and run bat when I do Icarus. Don't think the bat is doing much for me now, Minotaur seems to be the main damager.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Yeah, I was originally thinking I'd go through the first 300 with Lilith, bat, and Angel, but since I'll have to do another 300 once I get Fallen Icarus, I might as well split it up.
    Maybe use Ghost now instead of Bat, and run bat when I do Icarus. Don't think the bat is doing much for me now, Minotaur seems to be the main damager.
    u can only get that icarus ed from the achievements so u have to use the required toons 1st, they did this with most of the frontier key dungeons like magma beast ed, virus ed, and a few others
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Here's a list for the awakening requirements for current & upcoming "Awakenable" characters.

Thanks Durandal!

(on mobile, press and hold image for the option to download)
    Name:  awakening_required_materials_2.png
Views: 881
Size:  413.1 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I have a team that is working about 95% of the time but I'm occasionally getting finished off by the Dark Ghost from Fallen Icarus and would appreciate any tips.

I'm trying to do the 300 x Angel Eddie/Angel of Mercy/Lilith challenges and am running Football Eddie (Brazil) with Valhalla and Cosmic, Gunner Lord of Light (4 purple stars) with Space, Angel of Mercy with Freeze and Paralysis and Lilith with Fortune and Grail with Angel Eddie in ride-along. My hit rate drops if I swap out the Space talismans as I need the damage block shields occasionally and I like having the burn-immunity that Valhalla talismans offer and am struggling to think of anything I could put onto either the Angel of Mercy or Lilith to either prevent or cleanse Dark Ghost statuses landing (especially on Eddie) - any suggestions? Cheers!

Edit: just realised I'd messed up my talismans - the burn immunity was from Space, not Valhalla. I'm thinking I might swap my Yin and Yang off of my West Ham Eddie and see how I do without Valhallas.
    Last edited by dragonmat89; 01-17-2020 at 02:50 PM.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.