Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    My silly issue here is that I am trying to save my self a key in Lab dungeon. Today I got my team that is 100% auto and so was looking to get around 34 runs per key. I had managed 23/33 and a couple of losses yesterday. Changed the team order today and was getting no losses and decent times so I though if I could get my per key up to around 35/36 (which is ow possible) I could save myself a key and FC as at current rate I need maybe 5-6 spare runs to get to 200......look like I will need to do it due toMACL11 today....no biggie really but it's just annoying as it could save lots of folk a key if we can all get 34/36 a run.
    Agree, should have been able to finish the Airstrip yesterday but all the problems cost me an extra 2 keys I figured.
    Viral isn't so bad since it's based on runs, not time.

I'm planning on running some Raven's Alter tonight, but if my first key runs into too many delays with issues I'll postpone that for a while.

OS
    iOS
    I have to say this game is going to lose its player base if something is not sorted quickly!
    I have been having server stability/response issues for the last couple of weeks at least.. I cannot run any frontier key dungeon without getting server disconnects, or the most recent MACL11 errors, slow a.f response times between battles, or ridiculous server restarts.... all of which absolutely ruin an auto grind dungeon.. worst of all frozen wasteland... an 8hour dungeon which after a few runs deep disconnects.. meaning one has to babysit the fucking game if they do not want to waste a key which ultimately is money wasted. Seriously, who t.f is going to sit in front of a phone or tablet for 8hours solid? I previously mentioned I would not be spending anything further until something was done about the stability of the game, and what do you know a day later an update was released that supposedly fixed that... but at the same time introduced a whole load of purchaseable content... I was sucked in!!! Last time that will happen... shit is going from bad to worse almost daily, yet the developers are not addressing the elephant in the room! Why not?

Bottom line.... a great game.... which is currently unfuckingplayable!

OS
    Android
    Depending on how the devs celebrate their holidays. Nothing may not get fixed or further deteriorate over the next few days.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    And we are about to get a new event if what I am hearing is right - one of the most coveted Eddies looks to be coming our way at reset tonight - it took me over an hour to log in after reset last night which was 1 am UK time when I could set up auto play to run while sleeping...it worked at least but getting in took maybe 5-10 attempts - several MACL11 again or it just would not load at all. Yesterday was one of the worst days I have seen for connection issues - almost unplayable after 3:30 UK time for around three hours.

I am actually shocked at this as this is no way to run any entertainment - it causes more frustration the joy these days - I am even thinking about just doing my troopers and leaving at that for a while as I despise wasting any resources or indeed my time trying to play a mobile game! Unreal, truly it is and if Maiden knew what this was like they would be on it as it has to be tarnishing their name with the player base....maybe though 99% of players do not care and is just some of us on here which will be massive minority of players I am sure.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496