Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Server MACL11 Issues

Hi..

Last two or three days (especially today) I have been running the Lab Dungeon and around 3:20 pm UK time and 4:45 (current time) I have had 6 MACL11 errors while doing the Lab key - this is annoying and I have to restart every time. This is three days now with the same thing - what goes on at this time, there has to be something happening for me to get the same issues three days on the trot? Anyone else getting this same thing at the same time?

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I'm running the Viral dungeon and have got that a few times. Haven't checked to see if I get my rewards, as I seems to usually hang after I kill the boss. Also don't know if it's counting the dungeon attempt and SOT since this dungeon is limited to 15 runs per key.
    Running a key now, will update on what I find out.

OS
    Android
    The last two or three days I had no big problems running that game, except the Arena where I had to restart the game after every second battle.
    Today I´m running the frozen key and I´m stuck to MACL11 after finishing each (!!!) round. Wanted to feed it with a big SoT refill, so there is a long long time ´til the end as far as I have to restart the app after each action....

OS
    Android
    Over the day it felt a bit better than the last days… but (as every day for weeks) 30 minutes before "Gold And Soul Vault" opens game becomes unplayable.

OS
    iOS
    I was running the Dark Lilith dungeon about 30 minutes ago and got server errors and couldn't get in. I believe one of the errors was a MACL but I'm not sure which. After restarting the app I'd lost 200 SoT. I don't think I would have noticed losing SoT anywhere that wasn't so expensive per run. I had a server error then was suddenly out of SoT. I bought a SoT refill, went to the dungeon again with 154 SoT, got another server error and ended up with 4 SoT and never actually entered the dungeon. I can't decide if I should just let the key go to waste or risk losing more SoT trying to finish it...
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    The MACL11 is still going on and on since 3:20 pm UK time with me. Still going and over several devices too. Still getting them now over 2 hours later. How are we supposed to run time based dungeons when we have to nurse the game and restart many times - please devs, spend some money on servers - you need to do this as a priority and stop with the chipping away at the code approaches with these server restarts - THEY ARE NOT WORKING AT ALL here in the UK anyway on iOS.

Are the devs incapable of admitting the game is knackered at the moment and they do not have resource to covers the expanded player base and the continuation of the long standing stability issues...never mind the bugs. The bugs I can get as an issue that can be tough to crack but server issues are different - buy more! Or give a server over to South America of wherever the new influx has come from and at least get the game back to being stable.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    The App needs to be restarted every 5 Minutes - best time to start a full time grinding-based event dungeon!! At least I did 3 Arena battles in a row

OS
    Android
    Got 5 runs in Viral, 1 MACL11 and one odd lockup at the end with no error message so I just restarted.
    Both times I was at the end and I got credit for finishing the mission when I logged back in, so it's a pain to deal with but at least I'm getting credit for the runs.

OS
    Android
    After weekends usually goes a little better but no this week, it was awful nonstop, and yesterday it was even worse for me. Today I lost the last fight of a Mayan key.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    My silly issue here is that I am trying to save my self a key in Lab dungeon. Today I got my team that is 100% auto and so was looking to get around 34 runs per key. I had managed 23/33 and a couple of losses yesterday. Changed the team order today and was getting no losses and decent times so I though if I could get my per key up to around 35/36 (which is ow possible) I could save myself a key and FC as at current rate I need maybe 5-6 spare runs to get to 200......look like I will need to do it due toMACL11 today....no biggie really but it's just annoying as it could save lots of folk a key if we can all get 34/36 a run.

scott-5496