OS
    Android

Talismans after death

Looks like some talisman-effects stay active after the wearers death. Again.
    Had 2 arena-fights right now and happened in both fights that Malakhov wearing Singularities dies and the "Immunity to dissable passive"-effect stays active.
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 11-27-2019 at 05:01 PM. Reason: next fight same effect

OS
    iOS
    Had the same issue except that is was the Yin/Yang talisman effect preventing Permadeath and Doom after the ally wearing them was killed.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I stopped trying to keep track of what talismans do what. I just throw whatever my best 6-sets are on the best team that can wear them, and I've been about 250% more successful. Now I just autoplay everything and let the chips fall where they may. There's no logic to it.

OS
    iOS
    Singularities should NOT be working after someone dies, like seriously! I just got a draw, only because the Singularities wouldn't stop working, making me unable to take down a maxed Lucifer. This is just obnoxious because I had every reason to assume I was capable of winning but just because of lousy programming, I stood no chance.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    I encountered a lone eddie in arena with what i believe to be the light talismans set (the one who gives everyone perfect immortality every turn).

That battle was a joke lol...i killed him and he kept resurrecting everytime with perfect immortality again...this went on for like 10 times, then for some reason he spawned without it and so i could kill him.

Talismans and passives should not be effective after a resurrection imho
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    "for some reason" is right

How about when you're hammering an enemy and they're taking 0 damage, then, all the sudden, the AI just gets bored and they drop dead so you can move on.

OS
    iOS
    I my opinion today the best player aren’t that one who farming since beggining, not that one even who pay alot( the prices of singleeven weak pack cost even 100 euro). But the ones who can understanding a bugged code better and use it for their advantages.