Thread: Public Apology

OS
    iOS

Public Apology

I’d like to publicly and personally apologize to a few forum members.

Natasmai, for belittling your winning Gauntlet because I got upset at your response to Zamasu. It’s a very respectable and difficult thing to win gauntlet. And you almost won it again which is insane. Not sure who beat you or how but it takes a very strategic player to do that at that level.

Discordian and the Romero’s Legion Clan for the dick move of first coming to your discord server and pretending I wasn’t in a clan so I could join yours, and second for posting screen caps of a private conversation trivializing when you said you were in a secret society and making a joke about it.
    If you’re an anonymous hacktivist or something like that well that’s pretty damn cool.

So sorry guys I was in a rare mood at that time. You don’t have to acknowledge my apology or anything I just wanted to do it because we are all Maiden and gaming fans here and I was a major ass those couple of days.

Cheers.
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

OS
    iOS
    As leader of Romero’s Legion, I accept your apology, great you see the game as the way it should be seen

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post

Natasmai, for belittling your winning Gauntlet because I got upset at your response to Zamasu. It’s a very respectable and difficult thing to win gauntlet. And you almost won it again which is insane. Not sure who beat you or how but it takes a very strategic player to do that at that level.

Discordian and the Romero’s Legion Clan for the dick move of first coming to your discord server and pretending I wasn’t in a clan so I could join yours, and second for posting screen caps of a private conversation trivializing when you said you were in a secret society and making a joke about it.
    If you’re an anonymous hacktivist or something like that well that’s pretty damn cool.

So sorry guys I was in a rare mood at that time. You don’t have to acknowledge my apology or anything I just wanted to do it because we are all Maiden and gaming fans here and I was a major ass those couple of days.

Cheers.
    Nicely done there dude.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post

Cheers.
    Not everybody has the balls to write something like this, dude, so hats off for it!