Thread: Best LoL

OS
    Android

Best LoL

Hello, I finally have enough FC to buy a LoL (my first) and I'm between the warrior and cosmic, so I was wondering which one is better. I still have to complete LoL xiv and xv and also night city in hard and madness mode. I use Alexander Eddie as my main toon and have him with siege talis but I also have 1 trooper and 1 orbit talis set and also some others like light, frontier, labyrinth and alchemy (all complete sets). I also know that ferryman is good but I'm planning to get him later (:

OS
    Android
    Forget Ferryman, there are so many ways to kill him. He may have been a good character at one point but now he's just a nuisance. If you have passive disable you can easily kill him with one hit, otherwise it just takes a while. But he is not a winning character.

The next FC character after Alex Ed would be Killer Prime.

From looking at the LoLs I had thought Cosmic had the best skills, but everyone seems to recommend Warrior LoL. I don't have either of them.

OS
    iOS
    Cosmic can guarantee a sleep on the enemy
    Warrior can hit many times with a good damage output
    (But definitely get Killer Prime tho)

OS
    iOS
    I have Cosmic LOL and he's very useful. Doesn't hit as hard as the Warrior but is really versatile.

Ferryman is good for grinding, not quite as good for arena and gauntlet. Killer Prime is all-around excellent. Now that Musashi is there, you might want to consider him too. (Redan is good too but not 3500 FC good. I'd price her at about 2000 if it were up to me)
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Thanks for all of the recommendations!! Based on all that you said I think I can save some more FC's and try to get KP (I have read that he is good) while I keep thinking about LoL xD

I already have Musashi btw

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Forget Ferryman, there are so many ways to kill him. He may have been a good character at one point but now he's just a nuisance. If you have passive disable you can easily kill him with one hit, otherwise it just takes a while. But he is not a winning character.

The next FC character after Alex Ed would be Killer Prime.

From looking at the LoLs I had thought Cosmic had the best skills, but everyone seems to recommend Warrior LoL. I don't have either of them.
    Yeah, I actually saw that everyone was recommending Warrior LoL and that is why I had doubts on which one to choose and also because I already have good warrior toons. I was also thinking in getting Osiris because I have few gunners but I'm not sure if he is good (I already have Horus)

OS
    Android
    W LoL was the only one I managed to get during the big LoL event, and I've awakened him the first step only (was difficult to get the 1* awakening shards). That turned his basic attack from single target into aoe. He has been a MASSIVE boost to my team, as a newish player.

However, when it comes to spending FC, I'm still saving up for Killer Prime. A lot of characters seems to depend on what other teams and talismans you have, but everything I've been told about KP suggests he fits well into almost everything.
    Azagthor-0732