OS
    Android

WIN ARENA BATTLES - Challenge

Ok, I finished it yesterday, all 150 of them! Happy me!

Just gotta say thanks to all the great players who keep their A Team defense, during these challenges!
    It really helps the new players, with achievements...

Only wankers keep an A Team defense, during these types of challenges!

Up The Irons
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    iOS
    I kept a mediocre defense in place until I got 20 easy marks to revenge - then I put my A-team back in so I could go for the gold.

It's nice when players who don't care about Arena leave weak teams in to help with your achievements. But it's not obligatory, as your tone suggests, and I'm hardly a wanker because I didn't do what you expected me to do.

So get off your high horse, and learn to take on other players' A Teams, since you always have the upper hand on offense anyhow. In other words, quit yer bitchin'. Wanker.

dirtyrottenimbecile
    Ok but consider this... who the Fk asked you??

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    There are always plenty of people who have the defenses up that you need to get it done over a week long event. If you see a strong defense and you don’t want to fight it then don’t. I used to go for eternal sometimes during events because I was already playing it anyway. The overall point of arena is competition but yea some people like to help each other get the event done and some like to compete. To each his own. Can’t we all just get along here?
    As long as we get a good mix of strong and weak defences for these events. PvP is rather difficult to break into, you'll quickly hit a wall where everyone starts having the latest toons, and all you see are max awakened characters and Van Helsings. Revenging back and forth with a couple of other weak teams each week can help you stay at a level that gives decent weekly ranking rewards.

Had a lot more fun with this event than I'd initially expected, thanks to a heap of non-PvP people playing the arena. Was able to find non-meta teams to play against.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Sometimes I have a weak defences sometimes not. Running a weak defense if you are active will usually give you a higher rank because you can get 20 revenge wins per eay.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The single Eddie or weak team defences are good to get the win with >80% health and the win with specific teams tasks in the event. But you need some stiffer opposition to get the use 3 powers and use fury achievements.

I am using a single Eddie defence, cos with revenge, I can have a much wider selection of battles to choose from, when I'm doing the daily arena battle thing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    The single Eddie or weak team defences are good to get the win with >80% health and the win with specific teams tasks in the event. But you need some stiffer opposition to get the use 3 powers and use fury achievements.

I am using a single Eddie defence, cos with revenge, I can have a much wider selection of battles to choose from, when I'm doing the daily arena battle thing.
    Ya I did a weak team instead of just the Eddie, that way newer players can win but it takes a bit more so they can finish the other achievements. But I do like to rank up a bit so I switch back and forth. You do what works for you.

OS
    Android
    Back when it was just arena battles (win or lose) I didn't do anything. Then they switched to just wins and I started doing lone eddie defense (helps out other players and I can easily get my 20 revenges a day).

Now that it's wins with a few other conditions I use a weaker team and I actually regret powering up my Van Helsing since it would have allowed the opponent to get in all of those power moves and a fury without much work.

However with this event I wound up switching back to my normal defense much sooner because I wasn't seeing anyone else in my attack or defense who didn't have at least one fully awakened toon in the party.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591