Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Oh finally thank you a lot! I had been digging up the forum for this info for so long that I had given up finding it, thanks!
    That site should be sticked somewhere where everyone can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    And Mateja you know always got my attention a reviving skill for a char whose passive is also reviving after each action...redundancy or wtf? xD
    Well that was original VHE's skill and they do keep everything besides fury when they make reskins. It's not a problem when everything works correctly, more revives are always good (when you do it). But that reviving is so random, you can never be sure when will it work properly and when not.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Wrong talisman slots on Gunner Onyx-Son
    The Gunner Onyx-Son scales the damage through his special stat and deals random damage.
    Why the hell does he got 3 GREEN slots?
    There is NO green talisman with special stat, right?

OS
    Android
    Added as clarification!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Max woke beast does not steal buffs 100% of the time.

Singularity does NOTHING now.

If max woke dark lilith dies, her passive should no longer prevent revive. At least for the characters who die after she does, if not all of them. They way it is worded, she is preventing revive only as long as she is in the battle, it isn't a permadeath effect. An revive should be possible once she is removed from battle.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 12-12-2019 at 11:12 PM.

OS
    iOS
    On the other hand Raven Witch IS removing buffs like she's supposed to -- but now.. she RARELY removes silver buff on herself.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-13-2019 at 02:41 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    More info on max lilith. I just had perfect disable on enemy lilith. Still it prevented my lilith from reviving and prevented valhalla from reviving her also. Additionally, even though my max lilith never had disable on her, the enemy lilith revived on death after my lilith had died. So it's super messy.

OS
    iOS
    In addition.. although Moonboy can't SHOW any buffs.. he does, at times ACT like there are buffs there.. healing as if there was Lifeseal or Healshield, taking damage as if from Punishment or Burns....
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    When playing arena with BHE against another team with BHE the AI team is either immune to his passive or if his passive does stun a character it appears to stun only until passive disable is cast on him. Yet if passive disable is cast on the enemy BHE it makes no difference to your stunned character and he cannot be used for the duration of the battle. Frustrating af.

...or perhaps it is happening after a cleanse.. it’s getting hard to tell wtf is happening these days.
    Last edited by namaste; 12-13-2019 at 05:22 AM.

OS
    Android
    It seems Raven witch somehow can immune perfect sleep.

(Didn't test normal sleep.)

OS
    Android
    IŽll add those to the list thanks! Honestly, I believe the passive disable (and perfect) are causing some serious issues everywhere, not only working on Singularities but also still working on characters once you remove PD from them or generating some random anomalies.

On the other hand I also noticed from to time Raven removes 98% of silver buffs, the remaining silvers seem to be a visual glitch on some occasions but on others I just wtf happened...
    Btw Fred I tested Raven and she can take naps, maybe she was wearing some talismans preventing sleep.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"