Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Characters revive even if i have Lilith Nightmoon on my team. Brave talismans made Moonchild to revive. No PD on my side, at least no icon was shown.
    _____________| CLAN |_____________
    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Got an interesting one here.

The Gunner Ghost of Christmas Past's beneficial effect removal passive is causing Snow Shields to explode, causing damage with a chance to Freeze and Taunt.

This was an odd one to discover. I pulled the Yellow Ghost earlier today, and was trying him out in Madness. I started to noticed my team would often get Frozen at the beginning of the 3rd wave. While Coalgiver Ed can Freeze, neither he nor the Yellow and Green Wickerdeer have passives that can inflict Freeze at the start of a battle. No talismans either. The two Yellow Wickerdeer have Banner talismans though, and this seems to be the problem. The Banners were giving the team either Blizzard or Snow Shields, which were exploding when the Yellow Ghost's passive removed them. The screenshot below if from the start of the wave, before anyone has performed any actions.

Name:  SnowShield2.png
Views: 294
Size:  617.4 KB

A friend mentioned they'd had the same thing happen in the Labyrinth Dungeon, while using the Yellow Ghost. Their team was Frozen at the start of a wave against an enemy using Banner Talismans. So I decided to test it. I threw a set of Snow Talismans onto a Storm Eddie, and jumped into a few Arena Defence Test matches. The Snow Shield exploded for damage every single time, and would sometimes Freeze and Taunt. This is a rare screenshot where you can see the Snow Shield buff icon, for the brief moment before it gets removed.

Name:  SnowShield.PNG
Views: 322
Size:  316.6 KB

I don't have a way to give Blizzard, Magma, or Stone Shields at the start of a fight to test if those act the same way. But the Yellow Ghost/Snow Shield interaction is repeatable.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Really nice work there Azagthor! Added to the list!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    The snow, blizzard and magma shields will only absorb damage until they expire, but will activate their debuffs only after expiration. I think it is intended to be this way. I remember back when I was grinding LoL 11, if I use my angel Eddie to steal magma shield of Lilith, my team got affected. Same with blizzard shield that was appearing on assassin Lilith in LoL 12.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    The snow, blizzard and magma shields will only absorb damage until they expire, but will activate their debuffs only after expiration. I think it is intended to be this way. I remember back when I was grinding LoL 11, if I use my angel Eddie to steal magma shield of Lilith, my team got affected. Same with blizzard shield that was appearing on assassin Lilith in LoL 12.
    On the one hand, what you said makes sense and the official text states that: "On expiration, deal true damage to enemies based on damage taken with a 35% chance to Freeze or Taunt all enemies." But on the other hand, a removal effect is considered an expiration? If it's so it would work more like a Trap than a Shield. Anyway, maybe it's a general condition and it´s happening beyond the Gunner Ghost yes.

If it's intended or not I´d like to know too, but It's not a game-changer though.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Very interesting Phoenix, thanks for bringing that up! I hadn't thought to test other characters who can remove effects. Went back into the Test Arena, using Killer Prime instead of the Yellow Ghost, and the same thing happened. So it's not the Ghost's passive being weird, but the Snow Shield.

Name:  SnowShield3.png
Views: 265
Size:  298.0 KB

Way back when I was using Wicker Eddie in the story missions, I loved using his move that could give everyone Magma Shields. I'd always assumed that style of shield "expired" after absorbing a certain amount of damage, and their effect would only trigger if the enemy hit hard enough. Never thought expire simply meant when the duration ran out!

Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    But on the other hand, a removal effect is considered an expiration? If it's so it would work more like a Trap than a Shield. Anyway, maybe it's a general condition and it´s happening beyond the Gunner Ghost yes. If it's intended or not I´d like to know too, but It's not a game-changer though.
    Yes, would be nice to know if this is the intended interaction between that style of Shield and Remove Effects. Not a big deal, but it can influence how we build teams if we know we'll be facing that style of shield, or even multiple Banner talismans. Starting a round with your whole team Frozen isn't much fun, especially if it could have been avoided.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    True. These buffs require some more clarification in their descriptions.

Just going to add another bug I noticed here instead of creating a new thread. Assassin chopper's passive isn't working in arena. My team has fear and perfect corruption applied to them. Sekhmet has Vipers, but my chopper isn't perfect disabled.Name:  Screenshot_2019-12-28-13-47-21-054_com.roadhousegames.lotb.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  558.6 KB

OS
    Android
    Just going to add another bug I noticed here instead of creating a new thread. Assassin chopper's passive isn't working in arena. My team has fear and perfect corruption applied to them. Sekhmet has Vipers, but my chopper isn't perfect disabled.
    That could be due to Angel Eddie's passive. He prevents "Immunity effects", which might include passives that grant immunity to specific effects and not just the prevent the Immunity and Perfect Immunity buff.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    That could be due to Angel Eddie's passive. He prevents "Immunity effects", which might include passives that grant immunity to specific effects and not just the prevent the Immunity and Perfect Immunity buff.
    Interesting. That could be possible.

OS
    iOS
    Both Wrath and Demon Prince Wrath cannot trigger marks. No clue why, but for some reason if they land a perfect hit on the marked enemy, the marks disappear and nothing happens.