Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
This is actually awesome. Love that you are doing this and I will do my best to come back with any information that we have for you all. It is only going to help us make the game better, so Thank you for making the post!
This is not meant as an attack.... However, this post is something that you, or one of the other Dev/Customer support/Employees should be doing. We as customers/users should not need to be collecting a list of bugs for you. We come into the Bug section and post new bug reports (unfortunately) on a daily basis. Almost NONE of them are ever acknowledged by an employee in any way. Yes most of the time the bugs are eventually fixed and show up in some patch, but until then we have no idea if it is "a bug", or "a feature", or "the devs dont give a crap so stop whining and give us your money".

The very basic, lowest level of customer support is being responsive with a customer. I obviously realize that you wont have the answer, in most cases you wont even be the correct person to give the answer, but a simple reply saying "I see this problem you are having, I have forwarded it on to the devs and they have confirmed it is a bug (or confirm that it is working as intended)" would go a LOOOOOOONG way towards improving your (and the company's) image with us.

I dont know your daily activities and job requirements, so I can't say for sure, but in my mind, it wouldnt take you more than an hour a day to read the new bug posts, discuss them with devs, get a general reply, and respond to each of them within a day. It would take more time to do a compendium like this, certainly, but it would obviously make it much easier for you to keep everything straight so you knew what was addressed or not, etc... This would improve relations so much a cant even begin to explain the value in it.

This lack of communication and lack of understanding or explanation is, IMO, the #1 cause of anger among your player base.