Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    This is actually awesome. Love that you are doing this and I will do my best to come back with any information that we have for you all. It is only going to help us make the game better, so Thank you for making the post!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    This is actually awesome. Love that you are doing this and I will do my best to come back with any information that we have for you all. It is only going to help us make the game better, so Thank you for making the post!
    Thanks to you for passing by! Exactly, maybe there are some things not actually bugged but we donīt properly understand how they are supposed to work, but if you shed some light around here we will be happy for sure!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Devs amazing work on fixing some of these situations, thank you very much appreciated really! Hope to see more coming soon, but keep it on thks!!

If you missed the last tunning update of December 2019 its here https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...910#post113910

We got finally some clarification and fixing in certain skills, talismans, and situations!

OS
    Android
    Updated COSMIC CYBORG TALISMAN not working against Sleep effects.

OS
    Android
    Magus Lord of Light's basic attack can inflict Dark Ghost on enemies. A lot of the time, those enemies will appear as corpses, or ghosts of corpses, or invisible, but can still attack, because they're not actually dead yet.

It's annoying, and happens just about every time Magus LoL attacks.

OS
    Android
    Fully awakened Assassin LOL is taking damage, but he should't.
    Wrong description? Bugged? Mysterious damage type which is working on Mondays?

OS
    Android
    Occasionally Bounty Hunter Ed will stun two characters instead of one. I've been talking with CS and our current thought is that it was caused by him getting revived and reapplying his passive incorrectly.

I've only seen this twice and both times I was auto playing the cyborg dungeon and I caught it right before I died (as half of my team was unable to do anything).
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Magus Lord of Light's basic attack can inflict Dark Ghost on enemies. A lot of the time, those enemies will appear as corpses, or ghosts of corpses, or invisible, but can still attack, because they're not actually dead yet.

It's annoying, and happens just about every time Magus LoL attacks.
    Yes! there is a known visual bug, where your enemies are "still alive" but as you said they just are standing on the floor taking a nap xD or even worse they are there but invisible and you can't see their status. Iīve seen myself that situation and with screens in this forum but sadly isn't only associated to M lol. I beliveve its a bigger issue.

Fully awakened Assassin LOL is taking damage, but he should't.
    Wrong description? Bugged? Mysterious damage type which is working on Mondays?
    In what scenario, under what conditions? It might work like VHE, he maybe take damage indirectly or with marks? But yes we donīt really know if it's meant to be in this way or these characters shouldnīt take any kind of damage. I hope he can take damage on Tuesdays as well (?)

Occasionally Bounty Hunter Ed will stun two characters instead of one. I've been talking with CS and our current thought is that it was caused by him getting revived and reapplying his passive incorrectly.

I've only seen this twice and both times I was auto playing the cyborg dungeon and I caught it right before I died (as half of my team was unable to do anything).
    Oh if you had some words from CS its amazing, I really appreciated you share it in here, thanks!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    In what scenario, under what conditions? It might work like VHE, he maybe take damage indirectly or with marks? But yes we donīt really know if it's meant to be in this way or these characters shouldnīt take any kind of damage. I hope he can take damage on Tuesdays as well (?)
    Assasin LOL is taking damage from Warrior LOL and some other toons. HPs going down to a minimum and then they seem stable.
    When A LOL is on defending side he's not taking damage (as described in his passive skill).
    What is so special on W LOL? Chuck Norris Damage?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Nice list!

The witch DOES remove gold buffs.. but ONLY offensive buffs, i.e. 100% Crit, Ascension, Perfect Immunity, Perfect Immortality, etc. She won't remove any other yellows (like damage shields or Ghost). I don't know if this is "as designed" or not. I thought the descriptions read "all except Perfect Health, Soul Protect, and Shroud". Either way the description is wrong or the ability is bugged.

Max Awakened Moonchild : Passive keeps working long after he's dead (only for the AI, not for the player)
    This is not true. Moonchilds passive stayed constantly thru death regardless of AI or player. This *may* have been fixed with the latest patch? I havent tested yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Almight-0147 View Post
    Actually even Lucifer Morningstar has bug too.. he is supposed to cleanse silver effects at the start of his turn, but in arena it doesn't seems to work all the time.. he got doomed and perfect death but did not cleanse it
    Not saying this isnt true, but I have NEVER seen him fail to cleanse ALL silvers from all allies. Very annoying ability to fight against.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Updated COSMIC CYBORG TALISMAN not working against Sleep effects.
    Confirm this is an issue, both sleep and perfect sleep. I have also rarely (if ever) seen the passive disable on enemy heal (from the cyborg cosmic) work either. I have a theory that it is working, but the debuff doesnt show up, but that is very hard to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post

I have used BHE a lot since getting him. I have never seen that happen as a player using BHE. Perhaps this is a glitch with the AI BHE usage within the cyborg dungeon only?

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Assasin LOL is taking damage from Warrior LOL and some other toons. HPs going down to a minimum and then they seem stable.
    When A LOL is on defending side he's not taking damage (as described in his passive skill).
    What is so special on W LOL? Chuck Norris Damage?
    Is this damage? or is it HP reduction. Warrior LOL of course has a damage reduction which will take the total HP of enemies by 10% per attack, there is a limit to the reduction but it isnt listed in the ability. I think it is around 70% max. So the Assassin LOL will be left with only 30% of original HP, but he will still be "full health" and not taking damage.

I have a list of bugs as well, i will add them in a future post