Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    This is actually awesome. Love that you are doing this and I will do my best to come back with any information that we have for you all. It is only going to help us make the game better, so Thank you for making the post!
    This is not meant as an attack.... However, this post is something that you, or one of the other Dev/Customer support/Employees should be doing. We as customers/users should not need to be collecting a list of bugs for you. We come into the Bug section and post new bug reports (unfortunately) on a daily basis. Almost NONE of them are ever acknowledged by an employee in any way. Yes most of the time the bugs are eventually fixed and show up in some patch, but until then we have no idea if it is "a bug", or "a feature", or "the devs dont give a crap so stop whining and give us your money".

The very basic, lowest level of customer support is being responsive with a customer. I obviously realize that you wont have the answer, in most cases you wont even be the correct person to give the answer, but a simple reply saying "I see this problem you are having, I have forwarded it on to the devs and they have confirmed it is a bug (or confirm that it is working as intended)" would go a LOOOOOOONG way towards improving your (and the company's) image with us.

I dont know your daily activities and job requirements, so I can't say for sure, but in my mind, it wouldnt take you more than an hour a day to read the new bug posts, discuss them with devs, get a general reply, and respond to each of them within a day. It would take more time to do a compendium like this, certainly, but it would obviously make it much easier for you to keep everything straight so you knew what was addressed or not, etc... This would improve relations so much a cant even begin to explain the value in it.

This lack of communication and lack of understanding or explanation is, IMO, the #1 cause of anger among your player base.

OS
    Android
    Moonchild:

• As stated, the passive doesnt end with death.
    • The passive preventing power and fury moves DOES stop working if an enemy character dies and is revived. (this may only happen sometimes, but enough that it is noticeable. I havent confirmed if it is every time or not)
    • IMO, the talisman slots need to be changed on him. He should not be allowed to use Labyrinth. Labs, with any means of automatic healing, makes him unkillable. He does not take debuffs, so the only way to deal with this is Gunner Hierophant preventing all healing or a character with Quantum talisman (possibly more than 1 is needed). Yes, that means there is a solution, but it shouldnt be SO restrictive of a solution. This, combined with a few other things has turned Arena into almost guaranteed draws. That is NOT fun.
    • I have seen (only once) my BHE stun enemy moonchild at the start of the battle and all my characters were able to have power and fury abilities. Again, this goes to my comment a few posts up, it MAY have been caused by the Cyborg Cosmic passive disable on heal. However, if that is the case, he should not have been affected since moonchild passive prevents it, and the debuff wasnt visible so who knows what the cause was. And the debuff couldnt have been applied at start of battle since no way moonchild healed before the battle starts.

Bounty Hunter/Cyborg Cosmic:

• Sleep/perfect sleep immunity doesnt work
    • cosmic passive disable doesnt seem to work
    • He should not heal on magic/physical damage. Instead just make him immune to it. I fought a 45 minute gauntlet battle against him because of this. I had 3 true damage dealers and 1 magic damage (M LOL) I would almost kill him, then the M LOL would full heal him. I tried using M LOL first, full heal him, then true damage him close to death so I could attack with true damage first on the following turn, but he would somehow heal himself as well. Bottom line is I couldnt kill him until he luckily killed my M LOL and then a few quick attacks and he was dead. You cannot expect someone to go against him with only true damage because you will get destroyed by a single Orbit talisman set. You cant decline to attack with a character. So there is no real alternative except (guess who?) Gunner Pope. Yes in this case you have other options, heal block and such, but they get cleansed very easily. Again, this leads to MANY draws in arena and ridiculously long gauntlet battles, even to the point that the game 's memory leaks freeze the program and guess what... thats a loss for the home team and your team is retired. It isnt "fair" and it isnt fun.

Van Helsing:

• As stated, he revives constantly while stunned, slept, frozen...

Forge Talisman:

• Is the perfect heal shield supposed to trigger every time someone reaches 1HP? Or once per fight the first time someone reaches 1HP? Because as is it is super annoying and drags out fights way too long.

Other random comments:

• Yin/Yang sometimes covers whole team, other times does not.... This has been mentioned.
    • Ferryman/Eternity talisman not functioning correctly... This has been mentioned.
    • I dont think Magus Werewolf passive works as intended either, but this may be a personal vendetta. I had my entire team wiped in Gauntlet F by a level 83 Magus WW with no talisman. I cannot imagine that (as an example) a level 1 unleveled, unsharded Magus WW would be intended to deal so much reflect damage that it could kill a fully maxed all 100 maxed talisman team, but in theory it can. The damage reflection should be scaled in some way so that it is only at full power when level 100 and even then, it is far too much damage.
    • I will refrain from listing the passive disable issues until I test out the new patch. We all know singularities were broken. We all know Alex couldnt be disabled even though it should have been possible. I know the patch notes say he has been changed to match moonchilds "start of battle only" restriction... We shall see.

There is more. I will need to think on it or find my list.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 12-11-2019 at 03:39 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    This is not meant as an attack.... However, this post is something that you, or one of the other Dev/Customer support/Employees should be doing. We as customers/users should not need to be collecting a list of bugs for you. We come into the Bug section and post new bug reports (unfortunately) on a daily basis. Almost NONE of them are ever acknowledged by an employee in any way. Yes most of the time the bugs are eventually fixed and show up in some patch, but until then we have no idea if it is "a bug", or "a feature", or "the devs dont give a crap so stop whining and give us your money".

The very basic, lowest level of customer support is being responsive with a customer. I obviously realize that you wont have the answer, in most cases you wont even be the correct person to give the answer, but a simple reply saying "I see this problem you are having, I have forwarded it on to the devs and they have confirmed it is a bug (or confirm that it is working as intended)" would go a LOOOOOOONG way towards improving your (and the company's) image with us.

I dont know your daily activities and job requirements, so I can't say for sure, but in my mind, it wouldnt take you more than an hour a day to read the new bug posts, discuss them with devs, get a general reply, and respond to each of them within a day. It would take more time to do a compendium like this, certainly, but it would obviously make it much easier for you to keep everything straight so you knew what was addressed or not, etc... This would improve relations so much a cant even begin to explain the value in it.

This lack of communication and lack of understanding or explanation is, IMO, the #1 cause of anger among your player base.
    I will say I am one of the many who are upset with the lack of communication. However there is one thing that bugs me even more. There is a drastic difference between the two CS representatives. I will not say names but one of them has always been polite and open to my reports and the other has been rude and has refused to fully investigate.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I will say I am one of the many who are upset with the lack of communication. However there is one thing that bugs me even more. There is a drastic difference between the two CS representatives. I will not say names but one of them has always been polite and open to my reports and the other has been rude and has refused to fully investigate.
    Some people suck, man.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Pls don't fully quote! It's possible to cut text segments off!

OS
    Android
    Hey Natasmai thank you for your list, a lot of useful information!

Bounty Hunter/Cyborg Cosmic:

cosmic passive disable doesnt seem to work
    I thought the same but after several fights, I saw an occasional (very, very occasional) PD on the enemy team.

Van Helsing:

As stated, he revives constantly while stunned, slept, frozen...
    Yes, haha I just noticed this happens even if he is sleeping! I believe this happens because of his healing factor, It might work under any instance and therefore for the AI it is an "action" I dunno.

Thanks for your comments and sharing guys!

Btw, I was actually and happily surprised when Ceeg commented in here, even more, when something that we did finally had a positive impact into the game (I´m particularly happy about W Minotaur now working properly) So yes, they could fix or answer to us things before the need for this post, I mean Alex passive question was in this forum before the forum itself(?) but hey finally some feedback and impact on the game! On the other hand, I have some tickets without even a simple reply word from them, but Let's keep asking for this level of feedback, If they keep following up some basic level of communication in here or another better thread it's a good sign, you Devs/Team I´m thankful you are starting to reply and fixing things, pls keep it doing : )
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Yes, haha I just noticed this happens even if he is sleeping! I believe this happens because of his healing factor, It might work under any instance and therefore for the AI it is an "action" I dunno
    Heal is part of his on-action passive. He heals and revives an ally. But he heals and revives even when he's not doing anything and if he does something he will not revive anyone (still heals) except if he uses his revive power skill. I won or lost many battles unfairly because he's so unpredictable with bugs.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    On the other hand, I have some tickets without even a simple reply word from them, but Let's keep asking for this level of feedback, If they keep following up some basic level of communication in here or another better thread it's a good sign, you Devs/Team I´m thankful you are starting to reply and fixing things, pls keep it doing : )

Just to make sure you are aware of this....

https://support.noddingfrog.co.uk/hc/en-us

Go to that site, set up an account (preferrably with the same email that you send in your tickets) and then once you are linked to your game account, you can click on your name (upper right on PC) click on "My activities" and see all of the support tickets you have submitted.

Again, I shouldnt be telling you this, the Company should make that website a sticky so EVERYONE knows about it. Also, we shouldnt have to go to that site to see if our tickets have been solved or not, there should be clear communication directly by email. However, I have found that many tickets get "fixed" without the person even knowing it. This website is a way for you to check on it (and add information if needed) so you get a more immediate response. Most of the time they do *eventually* send an email letting us know the ticket is resolved, but it could be weeks later.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Pls fully quote! It's impossible to cut text segments off!
    You're absolutely right, we should always fully quote!
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Just to make sure you are aware of this....

https://support.noddingfrog.co.uk/hc/en-us

Go to that site, set up an account (preferrably with the same email that you send in your tickets) and then once you are linked to your game account, you can click on your name (upper right on PC) click on "My activities" and see all of the support tickets you have submitted.

Again, I shouldnt be telling you this, the Company should make that website a sticky so EVERYONE knows about it. Also, we shouldnt have to go to that site to see if our tickets have been solved or not, there should be clear communication directly by email. However, I have found that many tickets get "fixed" without the person even knowing it. This website is a way for you to check on it (and add information if needed) so you get a more immediate response. Most of the time they do *eventually* send an email letting us know the ticket is resolved, but it could be weeks later.
    Oh finally thank you a lot! I had been digging up the forum for this info for so long that I had given up finding it, thanks!

And Mateja you know always got my attention a reviving skill for a char whose passive is also reviving after each action...redundancy or wtf? xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"