Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    when are the devs planning on fixing the moonchild with vampiric cosmic being used in the Gauntlet? its an unreasonable requirement to force us to repeatedly beat this combination with diminishing character reserves

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    when are the devs planning on fixing the moonchild with vampiric cosmic being used in the Gauntlet? its an unreasonable requirement to force us to repeatedly beat this combination with diminishing character reserves
    The vampiric augment has been nerfed instead. Previously it used to heal with all attacks and apply hp drain on perfect hits, but now only heals with perfect hits and doesn't apply hp drain.

OS
    Android
    That is irrelevant. One attack by the moonchild will heal him full from near death. It doesnt matter that it only requires perfect hits or the lack of HP drain

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Magus Lord of Light's basic attack can inflict Dark Ghost on enemies. A lot of the time, those enemies will appear as corpses, or ghosts of corpses, or invisible, but can still attack, because they're not actually dead yet.

It's annoying, and happens just about every time Magus LoL attacks.
    A bigger problem I've had with this is Magus LOL's power move is supposed to instantly kill anyone with Doom or Dark Ghost. However, more often than not when I use this power move in the arena, the insta-killed target remains in play as an invisible attacker. And in fact, it often stays Dark Ghosted so that I can't deal more damage to it and take it out the conventional way. I've lost many battles this way that I should have won.

OS
    Android
    i take it that u have ur m.lol maxed? i've honestly never came across a maxed m.lol only w.lol, lilith, lucy, cyborg, and moonchild; maybe raven
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    anyone noticed that forge talisman doesnt trigger at all some times? i am talking about the first time it should trigger.
    same as well for celestial. some times for no reason at all, my times gets hurt badly on the first round....

OS
    iOS
    Are you inflicted with perfect corruption when the forges should activate

OS
    Android
    Well we have some word from the Devs about the latest bugs and talis/char broken combos:

Kaz_LOTB "Just jumping into let you know we have been keeping our eye on the various issues in the arena (some of which are bugs, such as the Beast breaking the multiple extra turn limit, and others of which are character / talisman power related like Moonchild + Labyrinth / BHE + Sacred). There are fixes, solutions, and counters either in development or pending for the next release.

Keep an eye our for Tuning and Update notes that will call out any specific changes or fixes being addressed.

-Kaz"

So finally yes Beast (Warlord + Lantern = 20/30/40 infinite extra turns) is cataloged as bug among other situations. Thks Devs for working on these things and keep us informed
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    i take it that u have ur m.lol maxed? i've honestly never came across a maxed m.lol only w.lol, lilith, lucy, cyborg, and moonchild; maybe raven
    Yes, it's maxed. I only figured out yesterday that this ability (insta-kill anyone with doom or dark ghost) is a final stage addition to the power move. Or would be if it worked. Usually it backfires and keeps toons alive for longer than they would be if I didn't use the insta-kill move.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Are you inflicted with perfect corruption when the forges should activate
    some times yes. but not all. Also, perfect corruption seems to not work as supposed to. because i sometimes hit characters with perfect corruption, and their talismans still activate.
    another problem i face with moonchild. i hit the opponents with a character of mine, but not with moonchild. if i have moonchild on my team, the other team characters only do damage if they perfectly hit. this is insane. everything is wrong.....