Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    Just finished the Dark Claire achievement with the following team on Manual, taking roughly one minute per run:

Hallowed Edde (With Orbit for the first turn) then switch to Ramses or Champion Ed
    Astra
    Wrathchild
    Claire

Might help others that don't have all the fancy toons yet.
    Would be more helpful, my friend, if you told us which talis you used along your toons 🤪🤭😅
    Maybe I could manage that run. And 100% win on manual? Or did you have some losses?
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Would be more helpful, my friend, if you told us which talis you used along your toons ������
    Maybe I could manage that run. And 100% win on manual? Or did you have some losses?
    Sorry, you are right I forgot about the Talismans. However, I think only two of the charakters are important:

Hallowed Ed has Orbit, reducing the damage by the Beasts Starfire Talsimans in the first round by 33% and Wrathchild has Persecution.

The other Talisman can be randem. Astra is solely there to protect everybody from the Alchemists Doom and I have her with Energy and Vampire Talisman. Champion Eddie has Eternity and Ramsess has Eternal Talisman, which leaves Claire with Guard and Enduring Talisman. Though i think she would even work better with Celestials or Alchemy plus a Cosmic Talisman if anyone has some of them to spare.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    On Clair/Wrath/Beelz dungeons I run (on manual), Max Cyborg/Valhalla/T3, Max Raven Witch/Lab/Echo, KP/Sustain/Sacred/Warlord, + Wrath/Starfire -or- Beelz/Impulse -or- Clair/Fortune/Sustain. It's easy to just switch out the 4th slot when I get bored running one of the dungeons.

The Eternity Ed dungeon is different because he doesn't take true damage, and constantly heals himself for 150,000 to 200,000 HP. Using Scrooge/Fortue/Sustain, purple Shardborne/Orbit, gunner Ghost/Viper/Echo, and green Ghost/Singularity. Magic/physical/physical/magic. Shardborne does perfect crave.

I'm sure there are better teams, but these get the job done. 30 runs on manual isn't too bad.. I do a couple of keys at a time and eventually I'll complete them.
    ydex if u have someone that stacks a bunch of marks thats the easiest and quickest way of taking eternal ed ch. out, hope that helps but at least ur able to get them done even if on manual.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Any suggestions for a dungeon team/tailsman(s) to beat Demon Prince Wrath? I've beat him about 12x but rather inconsistently (having to at times spend ironite to revive). I have been using Eternal Champ/Gambler/Angel, Moonchild, & Charlotte (and of course Wrath but he's useless). Any advice is much appreciated.

OS
    Android
    I forget the team I used, but US Cavarly ed works nice to keep perfect immunity on the team.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RTHEddie View Post
    Any suggestions for a dungeon team/tailsman(s) to beat Demon Prince Wrath? I've beat him about 12x but rather inconsistently (having to at times spend ironite to revive). I have been using Eternal Champ/Gambler/Angel, Moonchild, & Charlotte (and of course Wrath but he's useless). Any advice is much appreciated.
    I use a manual/auto team. Alex (orbit) removes invincibility, major (singularity) dies with power move and then use charlotte (vipers) and wrath (hex/grail) to mop up everyone except prince wrath. Then auto until he dies.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I initially used wrath. Labs
    U S Ed, orbit
    Prince Beezy. Forge
    M. LoL. Singularity

I let it go on auto. It was easier than manual.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I initially used wrath. Labs
    U S Ed, orbit
    Prince Beezy. Forge
    M. LoL. Singularity

I let it go on auto. It was easier than manual.
    Pretty much using this team and it works well. Only things is Prince Beelzebub can't wear Forge so I had Frontier and a Cosmic on mine. Auto works for me too - they get echoed to death!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RTHEddie View Post
    Basically use Forge to get the heal shield
    Use Starfires on Wrath to place passive disable on Ferryman
    Use an attack to kill both prisoner and Ferryman (if they’re still alive from the Starfires)
    Then get Wrath down to 30% (he’s done for cuz he can’t remove shields)
    Then after the 3 turn invincibility kill him)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Going through the Beelzebub dungeon I somehow got a 6 second run. Was running it auto so not sure what happened.
    I've got...
    Beelzebub - Frontier and an Echo cosmic with high... whatever he hits with
    Alex - Oribit
    Darkstar Clairvoyant - Celestial and Redemption cosmic
    Wrathchild - Space
    I've found Wrathchild has been super helpful in all these because of Crave. Another post mention Beelzebub having crave, but that must have changed.
    For some reason the Dracula I had used for the Clairvoyant dungeon started getting my entire team wiped out in the Eternity Eddie dungeon. Still not sure what that was about.

Not sure if there was a chain echo that happened or if Beelz tried to heal right away and had crave on him? Really don't think marks would do it. Other runs are around a minute.
    These have been a serious drain on resources, so hope they don't throw any other achievements involving these dungeons anytime soon.

UPDATE - got a 3 second run. Still haven't seen it happen, but I think Beelz can start with 8 marks on him, and if I go first before he goes invisible that must kill him. Marks go on a random enemy so it's not a super high chance you'll get the marks on him AND get to go first.

Just noticed razgriz pointed this out on page 4, although it wasn't clear at the time as he mentioned Eternity Ed, so it may work in all these dungeons.
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 02-10-2020 at 06:55 PM.