Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    can be done on auto as well, with wrathchild putting a bunch of marks on enemies if its on eternal ed its a 1 hit kill though thats a random eventAttachment 7381
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-31-2019 at 06:31 AM. Reason: tried adding a gif of auto run but wont let me
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    has anyone with all 4 of these toons tried running them in arena together?
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    I'm honestly shocked at how much they buffed Wrathchild. I thought he needed some buffing, but what they did for him is crazy. It's nice though.

I wish they'd buff Ancient Mariner just a tad as well. Maybe something small like the basic attack inflicts Fear or taking damage increases all allies' defense/magic defense by 1% or something. :P

OS
    iOS
    I am really glad to finish the 10 necessary runs for the latest dungeon event. I chose eternal ed’s fight because in the forum it was said several times that his one was the easiest. But it was very hard to win in my opinion - and I was using the toons from Crazyharry’s list in the other thread.

But after all, I forgot to use eternity Ed in the back sets so it didn’t count my wins for getting eternal Ed. 🤦🏻 SOT and therefore ironite dump what I did...

OS
    Android
    damn that sucks for it being on one of these 3x keys, i did that on labyrinth with lilith and angel ed since i forgot all about me having them
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanofar View Post
    I'm honestly shocked at how much they buffed Wrathchild. I thought he needed some buffing, but what they did for him is crazy. It's nice though.

I wish they'd buff Ancient Mariner just a tad as well. Maybe something small like the basic attack inflicts Fear or taking damage increases all allies' defense/magic defense by 1% or something. :P
    ancient mariner has been hit and miss with me, i've seen him do great amounts of dmg only to suck in a revenge match against same team/toons/tali,but he has done great for me in pvp against those with high true dmg teams, especially that dark lilith
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    ancient mariner has been hit and miss with me, i've seen him do great amounts of dmg only to suck in a revenge match against same team/toons/tali,but he has done great for me in pvp against those with high true dmg teams, especially that dark lilith
    I equip mine with a Snow talisman, and it's worked out amazing. It basically ensures you never have a full team lockdown with stuns because it allows him to always be able to cleanse the team (the shield itself is "eh" but the talisman has a side effect of blocking almost all forms of stuns including Perfect). For auto farming, I usually put him last since he doesn't really need to attack first unless the whole rest of the team is locked down.

OS
    iOS
    has anyone with all 4 of these toons tried running them in arena together?
    Yes. They don't hold up against Darkmoon Lilith (who disables all passives and removes buffs) or Moonboy at all.

But.. using all 4 of these in the Eternal dungeons DOES work well.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-31-2019 at 08:06 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    damn that sucks for it being on one of these 3x keys, i did that on labyrinth with lilith and angel ed since i forgot all about me having them
    Too bad, man - but also some kind of too funny 🤪. I prefer writing lists because I once had the same problem of not knowing which toons I already had and which one were still missing. And having 500 at moment is still a lot. Not talking about the talis 🤭
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Just finished the Dark Claire achievement with the following team on Manual, taking roughly one minute per run:

Hallowed Edde (With Orbit for the first turn) then switch to Ramses or Champion Ed
    Astra
    Wrathchild
    Claire

Might help others that don't have all the fancy toons yet.
    Inishmore-8627