Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    We will be extending this event for an additional 5 days, as well as increasing the Cyborg Fragment drop rate in Madness (from 8 -> 10) and Insanity (from 15 -> 25). We plan to push these changes in a server update later today.
    The increased event duration is most welcome. Little concerned the team thought a week was appropriate to begin with though.
    The increased drop rates in the higher levels are also welcome, although it doesn't do much to help new/middle players.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    I'm gonna have to break down and get killer prime. sentinel onyx son
    Was just thinking the same thing, it's about time I pulled the trigger and purchased KP! What do you have on your Sentinel Onyx Son, Singularities? I still use that combination in most of my teams.

Well now we're back to working out new teams for Insanity, reposting this from my thread over here (which also has one for Madness). This might help out with some theory crafting. Nice to see a bunch of team suggestions floating around. Looking at the talismans the enemies are wearing, all those Light talis make Permadeath seems like it's the key to a couple of the fights? What else does a team 'need'?

Name:  CyborgDungeonInsanityTalismansSmaller.png
Views: 555
Size:  501.5 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    so far it's stable, no internet issues. probably as soon as I put my phone down and go do something, an irritating picture will appear. Saigrim's team is doing fine. there is no defeat

OS
    Android
    Was considering going for this ridiculous frag requirements but it seems like ironite rewards (10-15) is not dropping so I'm going to skip.
    Anyone getting any other than the standard dungeon drop (1-2)?
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Connection seems stable-ish today...
    My fastest team so far is:
    Gambler (Banner/Warlord)
    Lucy (Max awakened) (Fallen/sacred)
    A Warewolf (Quantum)
    Killer Prime (Greed/Warlord, but he works even without talis, as for the first tries I forgot to equip any)

Best time 0.58
    Avg around 1.20

I know this is kinda high-end and I have all relics, but I thought I'd chip in

OS
    Android
    In the last two SOT megarefills the game have stolen me ironites. Last time I had 1288 ironites, after the mega refill I had 1040. That's more than 150 ironites. Two times stealing me ironites. Now I'm afraid to refill again. 😡😠😠 Anyone else has this problem?

OS
    Android
    This team is the most stable and the quickest.
    Once I switched W. LoL for M. LoL w/ singularity, Wrathchild's marks are not a problem for Van Helsing w/ Labs.

Best time is 1:27 Insanity Auto 100%
    Avg. on Auto is 1:45

Name:  Screenshot_20191130-045541.png
Views: 478
Size:  399.6 KB
    VHE-Labs/Cosmic T3
    A. Werewolf-yin yang
    M.LoL max-Singularity
    KP- Greed/Warlords

I tried some of the other teams but they either were much slower times or unstable (Defeats.)
    I'm settled on this team.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    "Immune to sleep" does NOT work....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The servers are a lot more stable since 12 hours. Glad to see that the devs are working on the issue...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Was just thinking the same thing, it's about time I pulled the trigger and purchased KP! What do you have on your Sentinel Onyx Son, Singularities? I still use that combination in most .]
    Yes, tried a dozen other things for this char slot and Onyx son with singularity seems the best overall. none of my attempts to clear the second wave faster worked, and besides the boss that the one that takes me the longest.

OS
    Android
    So, the update seems to do its job. I did several refills today without any connection probs. The Cashback of ironite is... not the best at all. Sometimes it getīs close to the price of a refill (I did not use a megarefill so far), sometimes there is a win of maybe 4-5 ironite per refill. Each run (insanity) leaves 25 frags, sometimes more (I think Iīve seen 36 as well), so it seems that the ultragoal could be in reach after 10 days.

My team did not lose any round but it seems it is a bit slower - but well, as far as I am running through without any server problems I can cope with it.
    So far this event is far away to be the best or even a really good one, with the update we surely know, it could have been worse