Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just saw a 23 fragment drop in insanity. Not a big difference when you look at the stupid reward requirements.

What comes to mind when you hear the words "boycott" and "event"?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Azagthor, you just happen to be looking in the opposite direction that the devs are going. This is not that far from previous events such as VHE and the ferryman grindathons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Azagthor, you just happen to be looking in the opposite direction that the devs are going. This is not that far from previous events such as VHE and the ferryman grindathons.
    I wasn't here for the Ferryman, what did that involve? At least VHE had event souls to get other characters along the way, and two weeks.

What a way to suck all the enthusiasm out of an event we'd been looking forward to. Will get those awakening materials, but meh
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    The ferryman took 1200+ insane runs for the ferryman and along the way you would pick up some other toon. You did earn souls throughout that event for the possibility to pull the ferryman. It cost about 1500 ironite net. The rewards were decent so it wasnt that bad of an event, but took 30 hours.

That was my first event on this account. I took it over from my uncle who saw the dark path the game was going and laughed me into taking his account. He now just grins at the mention of the futility of this game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I still have 940 VHE frags. Lots of gring and got screwed by servers, geting tons of errors in the 2 last days of events, combined with lots of time unable to login.

So I learn my lesson, this time I will stick to class-themed goals.

OS
    Android
    Wow, they aren't even hiding the fact that they would rather prefer we just pay outright for characters(which I understand but don't agree with). Normally I would actually buy 1 or 2 of those packs depending on how much overtime I got at work.

But when you combine the state the servers have been in, and the giant f u I got from support from my ticket. I really don't see it happening.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Wow, they aren't even hiding the fact that they would rather prefer we just pay outright for characters(which I understand but don't agree with). Normally I would actually buy 1 or 2 of those packs depending on how much overtime I got at work.

But when you combine the state the servers have been in, and the giant f u I got from support from my ticket. I really don't see it happening.
    I'm not planning on getting stranger eddie at all to be honest. I'll take my awakening fragments and leave. I might get the cosmic talisman but I'll do tier 1 minimum because the game doesn't deserve my cash right now
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    If anyone comes up with an auto Insane team the uses more accessible toons please share. I had to grind for van helsing on madness for a week nonstop to earn him, and by the time I'd figure it out myself on this one the event will be over lol.

The Ravens Alter of sentinel striker Eddie, sentinel troll, sentinel onyx son, and warrior hierophant gets close and might win once in a while, but not good enough.
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 11-29-2019 at 03:32 AM.

OS
    iOS
    So far, I've found that Van Helsing with Labyrinth, Warrior LoL with Orbit, Magus LoL with Singularity, and Beast with Eternity and a cosmic is working. Only my M LoL is maxed, the other two are at varying stages.

OS
    Android
    wtf, cant autorun this dungeon cuz after win it interrupts the autoreplay ?