Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Van Helsing without Labyrinth not 100% safe!
    Biggest shit is to get these Labyrinth without farming this stupid key dungeon. I want to buy them with gold!
    Hopefully another company takes over next month!

OS
    Android
    By end of today I should have 25000 frags. After much trial and error I'm getting about 2 minutes per run.
    Just noticed they have a sac event later this month but didn't see any summoning events before hand. Been saving souls for weeks thinking we'd have one before the sac.

OS
    Android
    Death dealer, you only have 13Kfrags to go for the pyramids and talisman.

There are not always a summoning event, just like they rotate between evolving taliman and toons along with spending events.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    My phone has not stopped except for two defeats in 800 runs and a couple of connection errors.
    All of which I picked up in close proximity to when it stopped. I have managed 11800 thus far.
    Luckily I have two phones one for work, I rarely get calls on the one I play on so hopefully I should be getting close in 24 to 48 hours.
    I just hope this Eddies worth the trouble, whatever 25000 frags is simply too steep, I guess they learn each time how far the players will go to get what their after. Those frag packs here in Australia are $30.99 each so they reckon the Eddie is worth $310.00 apparently....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Eternal Champ - Starfire
    A. Wolf - Reapers, Inspiration
    Lilith Nightmoon - Warlord, Sacred, Cosmic Ecco, Random Green
    KP - Greed, Warlord

Best time : 45 seconds
    Average : 1:20

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Eternal Champ - Starfire
    A. Wolf - Reapers, Inspiration
    Lilith Nightmoon - Warlord, Sacred, Cosmic Ecco, Random Green
    KP - Greed, Warlord

Best time : 45 seconds
    Average : 1:20
    "Eternal Champ" R1ck?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    The new eternal Ed.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    The new eternal Ed.
    Yeah, after I posted, did a quick search and figured it out. There are so many new Edd's, it's hard to keep track!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Taking a look now, you have a lot of stuff!

Your Shaman Eddie is already wearing Forge Talismans, those are very good here. They should help keep your team alive, and their Permadeath effect is always welcome. You could put them onto Phantom Eddie, as his Future Basic move and Fury can put enemies to sleep.
    W LoL is an obvious choice, his basic removes Immunity, and can hit hard. I couldn't find a set of Orbits, but Vipers (on your Musashi currently) + Cosmic should work well on him too.
    W Hierophant could be a good choice, as he can wear Singularities. Being able to steal Angel Eddie's Perfect Heal Shield in the 3rd wave will speed things up.
    Red Shinobi is one of the characters I used, wearing Vipers. Her power move Blinds which can help keep you alive, and with counter attacks from Vipers, she can hit real hard due to her passive. Giving her Counterstrike (on your Red Lilith) would work well.

Best of luck!
    Thanks Azagthor, yeah I was very lucky with VHE from a soul which meant I was able to complete a lot more events and such to bolster my roster. Still, I feel I'm lacking in Eddies especially Warrior ones which I've really not focussed on.
    As for tali's, you're right, I don't have Orbits and I'm also missing a couple of other key sets that have been recommended for various events in the past. I ended up running through a couple of dozen BNW purple/blue dungeons so that I could upgrade those Forge tali's and was able to get 3 of them up to 5* with the other 2 at 4* and instead of the Vipers I took a chance on Valor for the W.LoL. Those are mostly still 3* and I mainly wanted to get an idea of how useful they would be, with LoL being tier 10 I hoped the damage would kind of equalise but he was doing very little in the end. The effect though was spectacular, between those 2 characters it took care of almost all the challenging buffs instantly.
    The other 2 slots were taken up with Shardborne using Persecution, Iron and a red def-based immortality cosmic and Nomad with Echo and Health.
    I wasn't really expecting much and thought I'd need to do a lot of swapping and tweaking but this setup blows through on Auto in around 90-100 secs, so I'm now doing the research to see what Magus team I can gather.

Edit: I spoke too soon... I haven't technically lost yet, but I'm in an endless loop with my Shaman permanently stunned and the LoL not doing enough damage with those low tali's to be able to burst throuhg and kill the final wave before they resurrect.
    Last edited by InkieSquid; 12-01-2019 at 09:33 PM.

OS
    Android
    Responding to the primordial droprates, I'm getting so many i will start selling them soon. I have earned the new Eddie, the awakening materials, the T3, and almost the T2. Phone has been running the dungeon constantly for 48 hours. I've gotten at least 3 sets of primordial