Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Wow..... just wow.
    Everybody is spot on with the comments.
    Seriously, is there even time to get this done? Someone guesstimated about 6,000 ironite.
    Even if I spend $20 for 675 ironite + my existing 1,325 isn't enough.
    It's been said that if you can't afford the cost then don't begin to build.

Last thing I want is to get part of the way to achieving this new Ed, and then fall short, only to have wasted resources and my life.
    And!... there are no real extra benefits to running this dungeon.
    I think the devs should increase the event duration at least, and give us 4000 Cyborg frags for all the connection madness!

Here's my contribution for a non-magus insanity AUTO team.
    Labs, Vipers, Cosmics, YinYang, Greed/Warlords.
    Name:  Screenshot_20191129-165701.png
Views: 449
Size:  375.0 KB

I know peeps are bummed on the Bounty Hunter name, but isn't he supposed to be Harrison Ford's character from Blade Runner, who was basically a cop who hunted rogue runaway cyborgs who killed some humans.

I believe Maiden admitted the Somewhere in Time cover was somewhat "inspired" by Blade Runner.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.... have a nice day. 😊
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-29-2019 at 11:52 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Yeah Somewhere in Time took much inspiration from Blade Runner

OS
    Android
    Riggs renders the cyborg Eddie as Clint Eastwood’s Man With No Name, lighting up a cheroot as he strides menacingly into a bar inspired by the Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars, disrupting a card game that offers another Maiden art cameo for the Grim Reaper. Beautifully painted and hugely involving, even Riggsy himself seems pleased with this: “I got some time to do this one so I got to do some decent painting… so it looks better than some of the others,” he modestly posits on his website (adding “I like green girl, green girls are hot”).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Players be aware!!! Server error pop-up window steals SoT! I noticed it while autoplay. After every battle game stops due to a server error but the battle takes SoT twice. First while loading and a second time after closing pop-up window. It's the same as a bug in the arena.
    I second that. It's a fucking disgrace.

OS
    iOS
    I had not noticed this - new game data just dropped so it may be a fix for this as not had connection issues since it dropped?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Riggs renders the cyborg Eddie as Clint Eastwood’s Man With No Name, lighting up a cheroot as he strides menacingly into a bar inspired by the Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars, disrupting a card game that offers another Maiden art cameo for the Grim Reaper. Beautifully painted and hugely involving, even Riggsy himself seems pleased with this: “I got some time to do this one so I got to do some decent painting… so it looks better than some of the others,” he modestly posits on his website (adding “I like green girl, green girls are hot”).
    It is my fave cover I think the album one. Just bought a large poster off Maiden that will get framed and hung - great artwork as was Live after Death and 7th Son.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Current team for me Bakura is like yours but was just using Ferryman instead of Wolf. Looks like around 2 min to 2 min 30 so far for my team. Anyone getting a quicker average...connection issues still there too as it just came up again!

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I had not noticed this - new game data just dropped so it may be a fix for this as not had connection issues since it dropped?
    If it was a fix for connection issues, it was a fail
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartacus View Post
    I'm only in it for the Primordials. Still yet to drop any however. For all that Eddie looks cool and that stun effect is brutal, I really cannot justify the grind. VHE was bad enough, this is just rediculous
    Primordials are not dropping in here, it's valor. I finally got primordials from running the airstrip. Then found out the next dungeon I did, viral, drops them too.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Yeah Somewhere in Time took much inspiration from Blade Runner
    Name:  8gG5X5qz9CnpePSRCtdgWZ-1200-80.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  225.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Name:  iron-maiden-stranger.jpg
Views: 821
Size:  285.1 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!