Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Anyone got some suggestions for Warrior Only (Madness) challenge? Having problems with this..

Anyway, as for farming insanity, I'm using:
    Doomsday Eddie - Yin / Yang
    Killer Prime - Shadow / Health (but could probably use something better here)
    Raven Witch - Forge / Cosmic
    Musashi - Alchemy / Cosmic

it's not 100% bulletproof but wins most of the time, the occasional defeat happens less often than connection error anyway.

OS
    iOS
    Finally getting a stream of runs without crashes... I suspect it might be that the dungeon load is somewhat less now a new event is released. Hope it continues........

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    Anyone got some suggestions for Warrior Only (Madness) challenge? Having problems with this..
    I used Phantom Eddie with Starfires, as I don't have any of the top tier Warriors. His future basic has a decent chance to put enemies to sleep.

W LoL - Orbits.
    Red Shinobi - Vipers
    Red Pyro - Forge.

While obviously far from the best possible team, the Forge talismans were the real champion. Solid defensive boost, and reliable source of Permadeath.

It's a difficult challenge, as Bounty Hunter's unavoidable stun can really mess with things. But it only 15 runs thankfully.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Can I ask if the Cosmic Cyborg T3 talisman is only HP 7704, ATK 724, MAGIC 724 SPECIAL 300... while maxed? is this how it should be????

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by alekos View Post
    Can I ask if the Cosmic Cyborg T3 talisman is only HP 7704, ATK 724, MAGIC 724 SPECIAL 300... while maxed? is this how it should be????
    I would like to ask the team the same question.. It has happened before with cosmic talis, I hope that the stats will be tuned/fixed.
    Last edited by trooper206; 12-05-2019 at 10:34 AM.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    Note that ALL 3 of the Cyborg Cosmics have the exact same stats for HP/ATK/Mag -- this can't be right.. a T1 has the same stats as a T3?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I think that was intended. They dont want you to just buy the talisman and toss them on a random guy. So make the stats mediocre, but make the effect increase the stats to mega numbers. If you start with the same base for T1-T3, and then let the effect increase by different rates, you get the same effect as the stats increasing with the Tier level increase but without the random benefit to other toons.

This is why i said the cosmics are useless for any other characters a while back. SURE you can equip them anywhere, but they have shit stats and no useful effect bonuses when on any other toons. It has to be intentional, why would they give us a "free" "easy access" T3 red talisman with mega stats?
    Last edited by Natasmai; 12-05-2019 at 12:45 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I only bought the one T3 as I think that is all we needs as it is Cyborg only then it can fit with the awaken and BHE so just have to swap. Not going for two as don't need them due to the stats being the same though the passive is different. I have got all I need on this one so just going to farm to get some sac Eddies and that is it.

An OK event and the servers have been in decent shape for a few days now...though oddly my wifi has been sh*t due to local issues with the provider....but still got there - not sure on total ironite as I got arena ironite and do daily quests that drops some, but I reckon it is around 1800 or so in total to get BHE, Pyramids and T3 - for me that is not to bad and worth the grind - 99% of that was insanity level....only got one full primordial set but that is fine as got loads already.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android

Anyway, as for farming insanity, I'm using:
    Doomsday Eddie - Yin / Yang
    Killer Prime - Shadow / Health (but could probably use something better here)
    Raven Witch - Forge / Cosmic
    Musashi - Alchemy / Cosmic

it's not 100% bulletproof but wins most of the time, the occasional defeat happens less often than connection error anyway.
    I tried a few Warrior Madness teams that didn't work and will come back to it later. There was an earlier post on a suggested teal I didn't have all the toons for but it seemed like a good starting point. If you have a talisman like singularity to block damage on all then try to work that in

OS
    Android
    Hey, I checked out your team.
    Try your best Warriors:
    *Alexander Ed
    *W. LoL
    *Charlotte
    *Killer Beast/ Daedalus/W. Heirophant

I'm not sure of the talis you have, but Vipers, Orbits, Singularity, Labyrinth, Forge, Starfire, Celestial or Alchemy can all help.

I noticed on Alex Ed & Charlotte you had a mixed bag of basic talis, mostly non green.
    The cosmic is great but add some green talis (if you don't have the 5 or 6 tali sets) for high Hp..... survivability is everything.

The order you place them in is key, too.
    I hope this helps.... good luck !