Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I think they should compensate those of us who are unable to play. It is not fair for some to be able to play while others cant due to connection issues. I do believe the devs have done that in the recent past.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Since the "update" no connection errors but my 100% auto insanity team has had 2 defeats out of 4 or 5 battles.

Has anyone else experienced an increase in the level of difficulty?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Since the "update" no connection errors but my 100% auto insanity team has had 2 defeats out of 4 or 5 battles.

Has anyone else experienced an increase in the level of difficulty?
    Yes, but I think there's an easy explanation assuming you're running Van Helsing with Labyrinths; either Wrathchild or Cyborg Ed killed him. Wrathchild's marks pierce it, and cyborg ed deals a lot of extra hits.

OS
    Android
    I’m running Fallen Icarus Ed and have only had one defeat at insanity level, thanks for putting me on to that gents.
    Usually drops 25 frags per round but occasionally drops 33 so perhaps it might not take as much as I first thought...

Usually 3 - 5 minutes per round on auto but I have had a few just over a minute...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Name:  C3B61729-6D3A-42BE-BCC1-2518DC719382.png
Views: 1305
Size:  1.08 MB

This team is smoking ass. Eternal on the WW, West Ham Eddie has Light and a T3 Gold Cosmic (20000+ HP 2K plus attack and magic Immortal), Singularity on Madam, Greed and Warlord on Prime. Half the time, Cyborg kills himself with his own Fury due to MWW passive.

It’s a team already mentioned only with Light Talismans and a high HP Cosmic on the Footballer. Can’t have your Eddie dying too easily, now can we?
    Last edited by Saigrim; 11-30-2019 at 04:37 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    For Magus Insanity I got through with:

Bass Eddie - Celestial/Echo Cosmic
    Magus Lord of Light (Max awakened) - Singularity
    Magus Heirophant - Primordials
    The Ferryman - Forge/Echo Cosmic

Was like 2m30s to 4m, depending on the round. I lost once, and it was on the first round against Wrathchild. At the time I wasn't using the Echo Cosmic on Bass Eddie (was using Freeze, and it didn't have the HP the Echo I ended up putting on him did). I just sucked it up, accepted the defeat, and restarted once I switched to the Echo.

FWIW: I switched Bass Eddie out and am basically using the same team with Oni Eddie (same talis), which is slightly faster (1m55s fastest) and seems less likely to fail, to just run over the long term.

Note: I have max'd relics.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 11-30-2019 at 04:39 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Sai, how does your Madam stay alive? She seems to die on the first wave pretty often for me from Wrathchild's perfect crave.

OS
    Android
    Fairly new player (4 months), running insanity with -

Bass Eddie - Alchemy/cosmic
    W LOL (4 star purple) - orbit
    KP - Warlord/energy/cosmic (I don't have greed)
    Assassin Werewolf - yin/yang

Not the fastest, but gets the job done in about 2.30 minutes.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Sai, how does your Madam stay alive? She seems to die on the first wave pretty often for me from Wrathchild's perfect crave.
    That’s weird. Hasn’t been an issue for me. Relics possibly? I have had a couple defeats since my last post, on the Gangland Eddie wave. The AI seem to go strictly after my Eddie and take him out. I can live with a defeat here and there. The speed is more important. Also, it’s not a timed dungeon, so not worried about a little down time here and there. I’ll be shooting to do the majority of this over the weekend where I can monitor my phone from time to time. If it runs while I’m asleep, fine.

Sadly, the game doesn’t follow the rules, as I’ve seen some of the strangest shit happen in battles which have no right happening at all. Am I surprised at all when it happens? Hardly.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 11-30-2019 at 06:31 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I'm gonna have to break down and get killer prime. Think my average time is 2:30 and have tried lots of combos but nothing gets much better. Had an early run of 1:30 but can't recall who it was, but it wasn't reliable enough. Running van Helsing, witch, sentinel onyx son, and assassin Werewolf now.

Good point on the relics Saigrim, not sure I can get much faster with my mid level relics.
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 11-30-2019 at 06:35 AM.