Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Diminished Destruction (Evolution) - Earn Cosmic Talismans and Snowflake Fragments!

Name:  Diminished-Destruction_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  268.0 KB

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until December 27th at 4pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials, Talisman Soul Fragments and Snowflake Fragments!

Snowflake Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Arctic Avalanche event that is running through the holiday season.

Save your Snowflake Fragments to spend in the Snow Store on rare rewards including Frontier Coins, Catalyst Souls, Awakening Souls, the Ghost of Giving and MORE.

You can learn more about the Arctic Avalanche and Snowflake Fragments in our Arctic Avalanche event post here!

BONUS: Complete Event Challenge Stretch Goals to receive new Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments!

300 Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Evolution Talisman Soul

The Evolution Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change on a monthly basis (similar to Heroic Souls!).

This month the Evolution Talisman Soul is guaranteed to summon a T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant the Shell set bonus! This set bonus gives a Damage Reduction Shield to the wearer that reduces damage by 50% for 1 turn at the start of battle.

Note: It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the Talisman you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls and fragments will change what they can give over time!

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here!

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

• Grab the Talisman Soul Pack! Each pack contains 3 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Pick up the Talisman Mythic Pack for a ton of Cosmic Upgrade Materials and a Talisman Mythic Soul that is GUARANTEED to give a T3 Cosmic Talisman
    • Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 3 Catalyst Souls!

The Catalyst Soul will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

OS
    iOS
    Shell? And T1? Shouldn't "event" cosmics be at least a little more desirable? .. just saying.... But it is a quick event which doesn't cost any real time .. only resources.. so it's an easy one to skip if needed.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    She'll is a 2-set. What a worthless Cosmic.

OS
    Android
    I haven't yet cashed in any of these evolution frags and it looks like that trend will continue this month.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Cosmic isn't impressive, but always nice to get some extra rewards for evolving things. Plenty of snowflake fragments too.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    It's ok, because we got so many new players out there. They need such events.
    Imagine what to do without our whole Eddie's, Talismans and items...

OS
    iOS
    I am getting a few different cosmics - got a couple of Prime the other day and now have a few Immortality and just got my first Nightmare too. Still tend to get way more Chance/Fate/DeathMark/Void as well as ATK x Mag (which I use a lot) and ATK/MAG/Def/MT +5% (which I also use a bit too)...loads of the others though - like the 'basic' ones like MR, DEF, MAG and ATK increases.

Hopefully we get more added - is there a list somewhere as I am sure I remember one where we were listing all the cosmics at different levels?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Scott I´m not sure but, are you looking for this one? https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-Basics/page29
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    FYI guys, the "trade 200 2-star evo shards for 100 3-star ones" deal is back up, in the Snow store of all things. Now if only they would do one for Yellow shards...
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Scott I´m not sure but, are you looking for this one? https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-Basics/page29
    That was indeed the one! Is the sheet still being updated?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496