Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I’m just about over this, I’ve had several attempts at a Magis team for insanity, I have a close to unbeatable team except for a decent Talisman set on Eddie. I chose King Ed, I can go 20+ rounds of the final bout, no one let me know the two fat gunners come back to life when you have Cyborg on the ropes.
    Which seems a bit unfair when I had permadeth on at least one of them.
    What’s more there’s a shadow character which I’m guessing isn’t meant to be seen in the form of Gunner Banshee which picks up my teams hits first meaning none of my teams hits their target from the start, particularly or deliberately on auto.

I have a photo if anyone’s interested or am I repeating old news?

Insanity is just the Devs showing us all their middle finger people don’t waste the resources.

Like Cef I’m so close to over their shit it ain’t funny.
    I will not spend another cent until there’s a marked improvement Navigator games should be ashamed!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    pay close attention when you get connection error, this dungeon steals SoT....

so yeah, fuck you Harris for having those degens promoting your brand and leading me to start hating Maiden name
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111
    Playing for free

OS
    Android
    Sure as hell I'm not gonna throw away all of my resources for a single character... Given the high amount of frags required they could make him a permanent long term goal we can achieve with cyborg frags obtained via heroic souls.
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Wow. 25,000 fragments? Is this some kind of Reverse Black Friday with insanely terrible deals? Does he have an "Instant Win" passive or something?

There is absolutely no way to reach that ludicrous amount without spending thousands in ironite, so there is no point in even trying. Plus, the only other items for purchase with these frags appear to be custom fit for this unattainable character - so why even bother grinding to obtain items I can never use?

Okay, you've convinced me to skip this event entirely.

I'm taking the week off. Happy White Friday...

OS
    Android
    Will do the class specific challenges for the awakening materials and maybe grind enough to get one of the special cosmics (but only because I run my Cyborg with Light + Cosmic anyway - wouldn't bother if I had a different build). 25k frags is too much of a bounty for me to be bothered with Stranger Eddie unfortunately; I only just managed enough runs for VHE before and that was a) less overall grinding and b) gave other characters too on the way. A step too far I think.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Even the music is wrong to Stranger Eddie.
    Noobfrogs!

OS
    Android
    @rags-6094
    why you trying to do the magus only achievement? Only important rewards are the 3 Awakening Special Shards from Normal, Hard and Madness.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoW View Post
    I'm getting valors in the dungeon instead of primordials 🤔
    They made everything possible wrong with this Noob-Monday-Dungeon!

OS
    iOS
    25k... omg... the grind. Sounds like doing a couple of rounds to get the awakening materials and use the cyborgs as sacrifice cannon fodder
    judas-1441
    daily player, using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    That event is just sad and insane. The grind for van Helsing was already too much for me and I "had to" buy one frag pack with money, which broke my money boycott that would otherwise last for a year now.
    25k frags within 7 days is over every top we have seen so far; no event souls, no fit with the frag drops from heroics, nothing. Then the Ed looks rather ok, the name is lame and the dungeon is the standard theme without any specific style (well gunner only, yeah). Some additional nice drops would have been needed to make this dungeon worthy.

All the greedy stupid offers in the shop (almost daily new overpriced offers like 2 legendary souls for 20 bucks...wtf?), these out of line demands for frags or number of runs, playing on a broken potato server. This is really a "black friday" in LotB history.
    I observe the recent changes in time and ironite demands plus the many many shop offers with worries. To me it looks like they clearly switched the mode. As Muzzle and many others said, the game went from free-to-play to pay-to-win to pay-to-play, -collect and -complete. They made us addicted for 3 years and now every event and dungeon costs thousands of ironite and in addition, because of the awakening thing, ressouces are depleted within seconds and many of the aims and goals are set so far out of reach that many players are "forced" to pay a lot of money if they want to be able to compete to at least some degree. To me this "game" is getting into a real conflict with my working and social life recently and I have not even played most of the permanent dungeons (especially the 8 hours crazyness) yet. It looks like that we should auto grind 23h per day to enjoy* 1h of real playing. *if enjoy means facing countless bugs and server errors

I already accepted to fall behind to a certain degree as I can't (and also don't like to) play all day and night and I am done with financial support. I still love the fact that there is a game that brings the Iron Maiden lore to life, but the recent development can't be overseen. Arguments to break the addiction and finally leave the hamster wheel are accumulating fast recently.

To those that try to get the Ed: I wish you good luck! Hopefully you don't need your phone for the next week, as you have no work or family, no x-mas party at work and other social groups that you should attend. I hope nobody calls you so that your grind can go on without interruption. I hope your friends don't invite you to go for a party, concert, pub or anything thelike. I hope you have no connection issues so that the grind can also continue at night.
    And what I really hope: that you overthink twice if this is worth it!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020