Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Attachment 7089

Here you go
    is also needed 10 or 5 star assassin awakening shard for moonchild?it was 5...

OS
    Android
    Pretty sure they mean you'll see 25 minimum every run. It's.....better than 15 I guess but I still think 25k is unrealistic for people with jobs or real like obligations.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    When I did my moonchild it was (5) 5* assassin. I'm not sure now? I'm actually curious if all awakening to level 11 were increased, but I have all of them awakened so I cannot check.

It is documented on this forum in multiple posts what the costs of all the other characters should be. The beast and cyborg were the first to have the increase. And incidentally, nothing has been said about the costs and although I brought it up multiple times, no dev has responded either.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    well, it is nice that they are listening a bit.

800runs at 25frags per = 20k frags.. plus the 1k from achievements.. so only 4K more needed for BHE... and then anything additional if you want the cosmics (Passive ONLY works on Cyborg and BHE.. so don't get them for ANY other character)... But, although horribly monotonous, having an additional 5 days should make it actually feasible, unlike the initial configuration, even if it is "less than enjoyable" in attaining.

I'm reserving judgement.. if they change Insanity from dropping 15 OR 23 frags to just dropping 25 frags per run. That's a much better drop rate because Inanity OFTEN drops 15 currently. A bit annoying to burn through 1200+SOT and NOW they are increasing rates.. but. well....
    (I'll be ignoring the event achievements simply because 25000 is a nice number)
    If we're taking opinions out of this, Madness has an increase of 25% whereas insanity has an increase of 66%.

Madness does save 625 runs with this update (assuming you can even play the 2500 runs).
    So now madness is at 2500 runs for 10 SoT each over 12 days which equates to (if you pace yourself) 209(ish) runs each day for 2090 SoT which would cost 540 ironite each day.

Insanity saves 666.6666... runs (I wonder if that was planned?)
    So now insanity is at 1000 runs for 12 SoT each over 12 days which equates to 84(ish) runs each day for only 1008 SoT a day which would cost only 270 ironite each day.

(Bringing opinion back in)
    Insanity should be faster but, at least for me, this is too big of a discrepancy. If you can do insanity you can get yourself a Bounty Hunter Ed and T3 in only 117 runs each day. Madness needs 292.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Regarding Leviathan's response... I've posted this elsewhere, but it's worth showing up in a few places....

You have multiple players (customers) telling you that your game is STEALING from us.... essentially STEALING actual cash from our pockets... and your response is have a few more frags and another 5 days to keep getting ripped off even longer? Look the 10 extra frags on insanity is nice, and the extra 5 days seems ok, but this is a VERY tone deaf and inadequate response. Add this to the PATHETIC compensation pack you guys "gave" us a few days ago, and I'm wondering if you actually understand the gravity of the situation.

Look, shitty servers is borderline breach of contract with every user who downloaded the game from Google or Apple stores. Its probably not actionable by law, but we could make the situation very uncomfortable for your company's business relationship with Google and Apple. HOWEVER, blatantly STEALING from us what amounts to actual real world money is straight up internet fraud. This needs to be addressed in an appropriately sincere response in order to at least attempt to make it look like you care.

Ill just leave this link right here....

https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety...internet-fraud

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    ...stuff.....

I can't argue with your logic.

I can only assume they plan on Insanity being specifically for end-game players. It's really not that great of a challenge with more recent awakenable characters. Unlike the Van Helsing event... this insanity dungeon IS auto-replay-able.. if the app doesn't crash or have connectivity issues. I've had 1 defeat in roughly 200 runs.. and I choose to think that was more a fluke than anything since Van Helsing Ed died at the hands of Gangland Ed, which should really NEVER happen.

I will be among the first to agree that the "attainability" of these new characters has gotten out of hand. They time events.. it's not like you can get the character after the event is over.. unless you spend a year working at it.. just look at Dark Lilith/Lucifer.. if you missed those during the event, they are ridiculous to try and acquire. I'm sure BHE will be available somehow after the event.. but probably NOT for cyborg frags.... then again.. how does one get Van Helsing today??? You can't, can you?
    Last edited by Yup; 11-29-2019 at 08:35 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Im currently running madness, 10 sot per run for 8 frags at average time 1 minute. I have seen 16 frags drop a few times.
    I have seen 10 ironite drop a few times too so I should recoup a bit of resources spent.
    I have not seen the madness level increase to 10 frags per drop yet so they must not have pushed through the update yet.
    On the up side no connection errors atm....

If I continue on my current quest, 25000/8 = 3125 x 10 sot is a hell of a lot of ironite, ironite I’ve been squirrelling away for months.
    I missed Lucifer, I missed Dark Lilith, I don’t have the last VHE shadow character, Still have lol’s to awaken, still haven’t even looked at the dark eternity characters dungeon, I feel like I’m drifting further and further away from you all....

Leaving this game is certainly going to leave a very big hole in my life but I’m sure I’ll find something to fill it if it comes to that... so I’m going to give this one a real go to spite the massive task, anyone with ideas for me to make resources go further or come up with a better team keep them coming, Ihave been reading this thread from beginning to end but many of the characters suggested I simply don’t have.
    Currently using Gunner Minotaur/primordial, Alchemist/Labyrinth, Magis Werewolf/frontier,cosmic, Flight of Icarus Eddie/sacred,persecution.

Wish me luck!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    So they've upped the frag drop, awesome. But I've suddenly gone from a 99% win rate to ~50%. Giveth with one hand, taketh away with the other
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    The update hasn't come out yet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I can't argue with your logic.

I can only assume they plan on Insanity being specifically for end-game players. It's really not that great of a challenge with more recent awakenable characters. Unlike the Van Helsing event... this insanity dungeon IS auto-replay-able.. if the app doesn't crash or have connectivity issues. I've had 1 defeat in roughly 200 runs.. and I choose to think that was more a fluke than anything since Van Helsing Ed died at the hands of Gangland Ed, which should really NEVER happen.
    Insanity in theory is autoplayable for me too, however when they were passing out AI I seemed to have gotten the dumbest one. Healing when I have full health, attempting revives when no one is dead, etc. I can easily manually play it but even if it only took 1 second I'm still getting constant and consistent server disconnects even the 117 runs a day is a pipe dream.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591