Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    How the shit are ppl hitting the target? The game is continually crashing no matter how many times I try... gets to the boss battle then they just look at each other.. cannot quit cannot do shit... only exit game and try again... same shit occurs!! I give up with this fucking bs.

OS
    Android
    I debated just getting the Awakening shards & a T3 cosmic, but later figured I had enough ironite to get Bounty Hunter too.

Still grinding but this team is 99.9% (2 losses out of 600 runs)
    got a new best time of 1:10.

Name:  Screenshot_20191201-232433.png
Views: 611
Size:  406.9 KB

Finally decided to do the Magus challenge.
    Best time 2:49 Avg. 3:45.
    100% on Auto for all 15 runs.
    Name:  Screenshot_20191202-015505.png
Views: 538
Size:  394.0 KB
    M.Football Ed- Lightbringer/ Cosmic
    M. LoL max- Singularity
    M. Crimean Soldier- Inspiration/Sustain/Cosmic/purple
    M. Wicker Evolved Owl lvl. 8- Celestial/Cosmic

I originally tried Ferryman but first battle on first turn game froze. So many bugs regarding Doom in this game nowadays.
    I exchanged him then it worked fine.
    I didn't have any lock up issues or dead enemies attacking until I used all magus.
    With the regular team, everything plays fine w/ the exception of server connection issues.

I hope this helps anyone who may be putting off the magus challenge.

Thanks to Natasmai for his post which convinced me to shoot for BHE.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    The team I am using is 100% and never dies and I am half hour off BHE.

Gambler - Forge
    WLOL - Viper T3 Freeze Cosmic
    AWolf - Starfire
    Charlotte - Orbit

100% safe and best time 53 seconds averages maybe 1:30 but not sure on that - hardly ever over 1:50 that I have seen.

Edit: Just got the BHE - I had to get him as he and Cyborg in general are my fave Eddies. He look cool and that is all wanted. He cant be awakened so I assume that the 6 pyramids are only for Cyborg - which helps as I thought both could be awakened but clearly it is just Cyborg which is better.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 12-02-2019 at 11:19 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    100% autorun:
    Van Helsing Eddie (Forge+Immunity Cosmic)

A Werwolf (Yin+Yang)
    A LOL (Quantum) this makes the 1st round against Wrathchild easier. Maybe other talisman better?

Killer Prime (Ruin+Reaper)

PS: Stranger Eddie (this is his real name) done, now going for the Shards & talismans...
    Last edited by URock; 12-02-2019 at 11:19 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Glad you're able to make progress on here! The final wave is honestly the hardest, as Bounty Hunter's 100% STUN is random. If he locks down a key character, it can be all over for you. Those Shard/Sons love reviving, and having your Forge-wearer stunned was really unfortunate. You may wish to try the Vipers again, as they can inflict Perfect Disable, which will hopefully stop their passive revives.

On the plus side, you only have to do it 15 times! Then you can move back to Insanity and never worry about Bounty Hunter's stun again
    Finally got through the blue achievement, that was very unpleasant and it took way more attempts than I would like but at least I can now get a proper team together and make some progress...

Currently running with no losses after about 10 runs using:

VHE - Forge
    Musashi - Singularity
    W.Lol - Viper + Cosmic
    M.Warewolf - Brave

Early days, but I might be able to get the Eddie after all.

OS
    Android
    I have not decided yet to go for Stranger Ed or not, but game seems to be more stable now for me so there might be a chance to get him.

Thanks guys for posting your teams! Looks like I might change mine to be faster. So far I used:

Gambler - Banner & Warlord
    A.WW - Ying/Yang
    Charlotte - Viper
    Madam - Singularity

This team is 100% safe, but usually takes almost 2 minutes. Can be faster, but not often. Good for times when you can't babysit the phone.

Without Singularity I'm afraid that Gambler would die in the Prisoner wave plus Madam prevents the high damages. So maybe I should give the Forge a try?

@devs: could we please get back the 3 team slots for these dungeons? Would be cool, thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I just got him more or less for sentiment I'm not sure he is worth the time and SoT but he's a must for me Keeping grinding for T3. Bakura's VHE team works well with only rare defeats. Thanks Bakura!
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    Hard to get quicker times but still 100% safe (at least for me not having all the new OP characters).

ATM I have fun to watch a double Werewolf team

Gambler - Forge
    A. WW - Starfire
    A. WW - Ying/Yang
    Charlotte - Orbit

Fastest is 1:07 now, so far no losses. Problem is the healing gunner Child and all the Vanish and Invisibility. If only Gambler would use his abilities properly! Also, A. WW likes to use his power ability too often, that's why I have two now (and the double revenge of course).

BTW on my current Arena attack list I have 3 teams with the new Ed. And of course in combination with max awakened Lucifers, Dark Liliths etc. I don't even wanna try.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    There are quite a few BHE now for sure. I am one of them! I like him but really just wanted him as he is one of faves ever.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Congrats Scott! I think I might also go for him, as Cyborg is one of the coolest Eds for sure! And also it is nice to have something with a guarantee here!

BUT one thing:
    @Devs, thanks again for extending the event and increasing frag drops!
    Please don't fit your calculations about event durations and drops to those that are able and willing to play 24/7. They will go for whatever you offer in a day or so. But you would easily exclude 99% of the playerbase if you set the conditions in a way to make it even really hard for that 1%. Thanks!

Retired in November 2020