Android
    @Azagthor @Bakura
    Thanks for suggestions, guys!

I was finally able to complete it using:
    Alexander - Valors
    Warrior LoL (10*) - Prime, Tranq, Guardian
    Beelzebub - Thorn, Energy
    Charlotte - Dominance, Warlord, Cosmic

You see, I was away from the game for about half a year so I don't have most of the talis you mentioned. From the newer sets the only ones I have are:
    Forge (using them for insanity right now)
    Alchemy (same as above)
    Yin / Yang (same)
    Artifact (these seem kinda useless to me especially since they boost Magic and they are of the Overwhelming subtype, haven't even powered them up)
    Lantern (haven't used them yet as well)
    and some new yellow 3-set from this event, don't remember the name

So I had to experiment with what I got and the above team actually worked. Honestly, I never thought I would use Beelzebub for any serious battle but I have to say he's great since he got buffed. That power move removes beneficials including golden ones (almost all of them) and the fury gives Vanish and Golden Hit so helps the team survive. Even his basic attack is useful because of a high chance of Perfect Death.
    So - it may not be the best or fastest team out there but it worked for me. Certainly enough to complete the 15 required battles.

Again, thanks for help!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    Thanks for suggestions, guys!

I was finally able to complete it using:
    Alexander - Valors
    Warrior LoL (10*) - Prime, Tranq, Guardian
    Beelzebub - Thorn, Energy
    Charlotte - Dominance, Warlord, Cosmic

So I had to experiment with what I got and the above team actually worked. Honestly, I never thought I would use Beelzebub for any serious battle but I have to say he's great since he got buffed. That power move removes beneficials including golden ones (almost all of them) and the fury gives Vanish and Golden Hit so helps the team survive. Even his basic attack is useful because of a high chance of Perfect Death.
    So - it may not be the best or fastest team out there but it worked for me. Certainly enough to complete the 15 required battles.

Again, thanks for help!
    Fantastic, glad you were able to get it done!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    About 1800 ironite down and countless upon countless hours of grinding insanity I have the new BHE and the t3 cosmic. All in all not a bad event. I would like to thank the devs for extending this event and the bigger frag drops or this would not have been possible for me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Attachment 7099

Finally, this set will also grant Immunity to Sleep and Perfect Sleep to all allies.
    But only, if NF wouldn't have devoloped this game.

You let use grind endless, to give us the next bugged talisman.

WHY CANT YOU TEST STUFF!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by InkieSquid View Post
    Finally got through the blue achievement, that was very unpleasant and it took way more attempts than I would like but at least I can now get a proper team together and make some progress...

Currently running with no losses after about 10 runs using:

VHE - Forge
    Musashi - Singularity
    W.Lol - Viper + Cosmic
    M.Warewolf - Brave

Early days, but I might be able to get the Eddie after all.
    A little followup from my last post, I'm happy to report that I'm still getting 100% success in Insanity runs on auto (I also swapped out the werewolf for G.Minotaur for a bit more clout with no real changes good or bad).
    The down side though is that my average run times are 3.5-4 mins and because I spent so long being distracted by the new event that they ran I'm not going to get the 2.5k shards and have any leftovers for a talisman.

I've looked at the other teams and I know that I can swap out the werewolf / minataur without penalty but I have no idea what to put in its place.
    Also, has anyone tried out those new green talis in this event or at all and got good news to report?

Cheers.
    InkieSquid-4027

Edit: I'm having a go with A.Werewolf in the 4th slot using Venom and Dragonscale talismans - seems to be a lot faster, down to around 2.5-3 mins
    Last edited by InkieSquid; 12-08-2019 at 07:03 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by InkieSquid View Post
    A little followup from my last post, I'm happy to report that I'm still getting 100% success in Insanity runs on auto (I also swapped out the werewolf for G.Minotaur for a bit more clout with no real changes good or bad).
    The down side though is that my average run times are 3.5-4 mins and because I spent so long being distracted by the new event that they ran I'm not going to get the 2.5k shards and have any leftovers for a talisman.

I've looked at the other teams and I know that I can swap out the werewolf / minataur without penalty but I have no idea what to put in its place.
    Also, has anyone tried out those new green talis in this event or at all and got good news to report?

Cheers.
    InkieSquid-4027

Edit: I'm having a go with A.Werewolf in the 4th slot using Venom and Dragonscale talismans - seems to be a lot faster, down to around 2.5-3 mins
    Venom not really necessary. M LoL with singularity dark Chatsworth, with A. WW (Forge/Echo Cosmic) and Hallowed Ed putting Perfect Death on everything with added G. Minotaur for extra fun. Average time ~2mins. I know now Im not gonna get Stranger, get the T3 talisman and another 20 Cyborg Ed's for sac event
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

angelkelly
    To think I spent 5 days straight farming for this event is mad ridiculous, never again.

OS
    Android
    I was finally able to get him too, thanks to the extended running time and increased frag drops, but it was still a major PITA! Fucking crazy... Last time I remember such stupid grinding was when the Ferryman was released. I'm exhausted...

OS
    Android
    So BHE's passive stuns but says "does not apply to bosses."

Usually this means the Eddie.

I have had it happen twice in Arena, my VHE gets stunned.

Either it's bugged or they mean "Bosses" as in the Dungeons and Cosmos etc.
    Probably the later.... but they need to be more clearer.
    Sometimes "does not to apply bosses" has meant an Eddie, even in PvP.

Name:  Screenshot_20191211-110111.png
Views: 431
Size:  1,000.2 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    So BHE's passive stuns but says "does not apply to bosses."

Usually this means the Eddie.

I have had it happen twice in Arena, my VHE gets stunned.

Either it's bugged or they mean "Bosses" as in the Dungeons and Cosmos etc.
    Probably the later.... but they need to be more clearer.
    Sometimes "does not to apply bosses" has meant an Eddie, even in PvP.
    "Bosses" has always referred to PVE bosses. The fact that some bosses are now playable characters does not exempt them from these abilities. BHE will even stun Alexander and bypass any Immunity.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121