Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartacus View Post
    225 runs deep and so far 1 primordial. Thats <0.5% drop rate which, as it stands, means for the ~1,000 runs it takes to get Eddie, I'm still not gonna get a full set. Time to cut losses I reckon
    305 runs deep and also a single Primordial.

At least they upped the fragments drop for insanity to 25 and ironite return is good- anyone did some stats on that?
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    There are other dungeons with better drops of primordials. From past events you may pull a full set in a few hundred battles and pull only a few in 1200 battles. In at depends on the whims of the RNG gods.

I'm not getting that good of ironite drops, maybe 10 per normal refill.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    So I'm really struggling to get any Warrior team through Madness, let alone on Auto. My main problem seems to be that my Warrior eddies all suck - I only have Clansman, Eddie, Phantom, RttH, Samurai and Shaman.

I have a fair selection of tali's to choose from if I can only find the right team to send in for the achievement. I've got plenty of Skill Shards from the last frontier key event thankfully so I can max out anything that's not already skilled up, I also have a whole ton of Frontier Coins as well as about 9k of the pvp variant so I can possibly supplement my team with anything that's missing and important (or indeed essential) as far as characters and tali's is concerned.

Apparently people can see my lineup of available characters using my ID so, if you are able to help it's InkieSquid-4027.

Any and all tips are appreciated, thanks.

OS
    Android
    For me the higher fragment-droprate changed nothing because my ironite-return got massively reduced (from ~45% to less than 10%).
    Before the changes my Ironite : Fragment ratio was 1 : 10. (3 Megarefills)
    Yesterday and today it fell to 1 : 9. (2x3 Megarefills)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by InkieSquid View Post
    So I'm really struggling to get any Warrior team through Madness, let alone on Auto. My main problem seems to be that my Warrior eddies all suck - I only have Clansman, Eddie, Phantom, RttH, Samurai and Shaman.

I have a fair selection of tali's to choose from if I can only find the right team to send in for the achievement. I've got plenty of Skill Shards from the last frontier key event thankfully so I can max out anything that's not already skilled up, I also have a whole ton of Frontier Coins as well as about 9k of the pvp variant so I can possibly supplement my team with anything that's missing and important (or indeed essential) as far as characters and tali's is concerned.

Apparently people can see my lineup of available characters using my ID so, if you are able to help it's InkieSquid-4027.
    Taking a look now, you have a lot of stuff!

Your Shaman Eddie is already wearing Forge Talismans, those are very good here. They should help keep your team alive, and their Permadeath effect is always welcome. You could put them onto Phantom Eddie, as his Future Basic move and Fury can put enemies to sleep.
    W LoL is an obvious choice, his basic removes Immunity, and can hit hard. I couldn't find a set of Orbits, but Vipers (on your Musashi currently) + Cosmic should work well on him too.
    W Hierophant could be a good choice, as he can wear Singularities. Being able to steal Angel Eddie's Perfect Heal Shield in the 3rd wave will speed things up.
    Red Shinobi is one of the characters I used, wearing Vipers. Her power move Blinds which can help keep you alive, and with counter attacks from Vipers, she can hit real hard due to her passive. Giving her Counterstrike (on your Red Lilith) would work well.

Best of luck!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    This team is the most stable and the quickest.
    VHE-Labs/Cosmic T3
    A. Werewolf-yin yang
    M.LoL max-Singularity
    KP- Greed/Warlords

I tried some of the other teams but they either were much slower times or unstable (Defeats.)
    I'm settled on this team.
    Sometimes my team got killed. Now I try an Immunity Cosmic on Van Helsing. I got no Labyrinth so I use Forge. Maby this will be 100% safe on autorun...

Van Helsiung Eddie(Forge+Immunity Cosmic)
    W LOL maxed (Orbit)
    Killer Prime (Ruin+Reaper)
    A Werwolf (Reaper+Gravity)
    Last edited by URock; 12-01-2019 at 01:23 PM.

OS
    Android
    This "Game" is just a bypassing thing in my daily tasks since months.., because it sucks more and more with these Events over Events and grinding Bullshit..,
    25.000 fucking frags? Yeah, sorry, i have a real life..,

Because of this crap, i not motivated to play sometimes more than 3-6 days or more.., i just start it and quit it because it just sucks..,

I mean, i still like this game, but not what they are doing with it.., it's to much to do and still the same over and over again.., this isn't real fun.

25k frags.., ahahahahahaaaahaaah.., go fu..,
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    I was thinking about going for Ed l, but with the terrible ironite/SoT drop I may stop at the T3 and pyramids. It doesn't look like they are going to postpone any of Decembers event so there may be an overlap. Using my average of 10 ironite return per refill Ed will cost 1600 ironite and may hours.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Sometimes my team got killed. Now I try an Immunity Cosmic on Van Helsing. I got no Labyrinth so I use Forge. Maby this will be 100% safe on autorun...

Van Helsiung Eddie(Forge+Immunity Cosmic)
    W LOL maxed (Orbit)
    Killer Prime (Ruin+Reaper)
    A Werwolf (Reaper+Gravity)
    The Labyrinth on Van Helsing is important. I hope the Forge work for you. Regarding marks, the Singularity on Magus LoL helped reduce damage 35%, have not had any problems with marks since using them.

The order I had was utmost important.
    Most of the damage and attacks were made by my A. Werewolf and Van Helsing. With both of them getting multiple turns or counter attacks, the M. LoL & KP hardly need to go
    Also, Yin & Yang talis give the already hard hitting Werewolf critical strike every turn.

If the order you listed above is not 100%, try putting Werewolf first and KP last.

My new best time is 1:18.

Good Luck!

OS
    Android
    Server disconnects are back!