Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    wtf, cant autorun this dungeon cuz after win it interrupts the autoreplay ?
    Me too. No auto possible as I get a connection error message ever single battle or nearly every battle - can this be fixed as this will be a nightmare to do otherwise?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunf View Post
    pay close attention when you get connection error, this dungeon steals SoT....

so yeah, fuck you Harris for having those degens promoting your brand and leading me to start hating Maiden name
    i lost sot 2x in poversleave last night and this morning 30 sot in daily dungeon

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I’m just about over this, I’ve had several attempts at a Magis team for insanity, I have a close to unbeatable team except for a decent Talisman set on Eddie. I chose King Ed, I can go 20+ rounds of the final bout, no one let me know the two fat gunners come back to life when you have Cyborg on the ropes.
    Which seems a bit unfair when I had permadeth on at least one of them.
    What’s more there’s a shadow character which I’m guessing isn’t meant to be seen in the form of Gunner Banshee which picks up my teams hits first meaning none of my teams hits their target from the start, particularly or deliberately on auto.
    !

It's a bitch with Magus only. I used Doom and Dark Ghost combined with M LOL's power move to insta-kill BUT.. Perfect Immortality + Doom = Alive but invisible.. or laying flat on the ground and still attacking. So, even though characters were "killed" with doom - which is SUPPOSED to block reviving... they are still there and must be killed twice. Especially problematic for the last battle with the Hellboys.

Ferryman (Hex/Tranquility/Cosmic)
    Mystic Ed (Alchemy/Cosmic) -- GRE as ride along (Destiny/Warp) He's specifically there for his fury move to revive.. Dark Clair can sometimes die in the last battle -- rare, but happens.
    Dark Clairvoyant (Gate/Warp)
    Max M LOL (Singularity)

Had to do it manually...

Hit with Dark Clair to remove yellow buffs (not 100% but effective nonetheless)
    Hit with Mystic's "seal" attack and then if he gets an extra turn, hit again to convert Seal to Doom.
    Hit with Ferryman to hopefully inflict Doom
    M LOLs power move to insta-kill anything inflicted with Doom.. or if no power... just basic attack and then if Mystic has full Fury, use that to trigger Doom.

The first couple battles don't matter, all enemy characters must be dead., but finding the Lightbringer talisman wearers and killing those first will help

Then target Gambler Ed, and then Lone Star ed.. if they die that battle is over. -- Killing Lone Star causes the Banshees to be "phantom" characters if they are still alive.. visible in last battle but not active.

For the last battle... Doom is REALLY helpful even though it fails to actually work as it's supposed to. Since the Cyborg is a"boss" he's immune to Doom.. but the Hellboys aren't. So if you get them dead with Doom it'll help. But.. Cyborg cleanses silver.. so it's trickier than it sounds. Cyborg's "death rattle" is to full heal, gain a shield, invincibility, invisibility and revive allies -- so you basically HAVE to kill everyone twice.. if the allies are dead with Doom he can't revive them.
    It took me foreeevvvvveeerrrrr to get 15 runs done. Add the crashing every second run.. and yeah.. it's been an all-evening thing.

On the bright side.. running the Insanity with Van Helsing (or Cyborg Ed [10])/Dark Lilith/Lucifer/Whoever is a no-brainer.. except the constant crashing.

And as has been posted, you don't REALLY need the magus-only achievement for anything specific.

And yeah.. I've seen Valor's drop as well.

-------- I've just been doing some loose math...

Insanity drops 15 or 23 frags.. if you give the benefit of the doubt.. 800 runs at 23frags per = 18.4k frags then add the ~800 you get from achievements... you'll still need roughly 6000 more frags for Bounty Hunter. And you can forget about the special cosmics or anything else...

I believe to date, this is the most demanding grind event ever. It's CLOSe the Van Helsing event, but that event allowed for 15 days for 800 runs... this dungeon is half the time.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm only in it for the Primordials. Still yet to drop any however. For all that Eddie looks cool and that stun effect is brutal, I really cannot justify the grind. VHE was bad enough, this is just rediculous
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    If autoplay doesn't work, a restart of the game solves it.

OS
    Android
    a high intensity grinding dungeon while the servers are in such a bad shape is just insane. in addition we only have 7 days for a highly anticipated char during a holiday weekend....
    well if we sum everything up it's a pretty obvious and dirty way to exploit the players. but with this state of the game you are really pushing it too far. we cannot even play without monitoring the game, SOT is stolen by all the bugs and connection errors. not sure it's very smart to piss players off while the game itself cannot even be played in a reliable way...what do you expect midterm, that the guys continue to throw money at you?
    imagine a new player who downloads the app. a sane person will uninstall it after the first few crashes and conclude that the game is crap. this hurts your bottom line and the longlivity of the game....but instead of fixing it, you add more and more greedy crap. this is an insult for the loyal player base.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Maybe all of us, who decide do boycot this event, should write a specific "ticket" to the NF declaring so. I wonder what will they reply to us. Well, I'd hope for an answer in this way, since they don't communicate here.
    Segoy-3652

Proud member of Order of Eld clan.

OS
    iOS
    Insanity

Magus Football Eddie - Primordials
    Magus Werewolf - Eternity
    Madam - Singularity
    Ferryman - Dragonstone/Hex

Best time was 1:35. Also had success swapping Ferryman for Magus Crimean or Magus Derby Demon with Vipers.

After Achievement just dropped in Killer Prime with Greed/Warlord in place of Ferryman. Bets time 1:27. Average 1:45.

OS
    Android
    Question: what stats does this Cyborg Talisman got? Can we pls get more info about this? Cyborg Eddie's damage is scaled through SPECIAL and I have a bad feeling about your competence of developing.

OS
    Android
    Hmm 25000 frags + extra for talis in 7 days on an event I cant seem to beat Madness level on. I thi.......

Connection Error: Please check your internet connection.

...think Ill just do the basics and get a few cyborgs to throw in the pi.......

Connection Error: Please check your internet connection.

...pit and after the last few events im nearly out of resources anyway.
    Chris-9038
    Member of the Order of Eld Clan!

'I know what I want, and I say what I want, and no one can take it away'