Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Responding to the primordial droprates, I'm getting so many i will start selling them soon. I have earned the new Eddie, the awakening materials, the T3, and almost the T2. Phone has been running the dungeon constantly for 48 hours. I've gotten at least 3 sets of primordial
    How about the ironite return vs. what you had when you started.

I started w 1,350 ironite, got the shards & t3, need a another 23,500 frags to get BHE, w/ 950 ironite left.
    Not sure about continuing.

OS
    Android
    Is there any reliable source for the 5* Gunner Awakening Shards? Besides 1000 Awakening Frags for each one?

In LoL XI-XV dungeon, do they only drop in XV? I'm grinding XIV but I suspect the 5* might not drop here. I need 12.

12k awakening frags seems a little steep. Especially since I could have gotten, like 90k sacrifice fodder from the souls.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Every fking battle after todays reset is crashing... both teams standing around scratching their nuts.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    How about the ironite return vs. what you had when you started.

I started w 1,350 ironite, got the shards & t3, need a another 23,500 frags to get BHE, w/ 950 ironite left.
    Not sure about continuing.
    Unfortunately I haven't been keeping track of anything, just running on auto

OS
    Android
    Less than 200 runs later I have a full primordial set. Whinge and you shall recieve
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    I went 6 months without primordials, now after grinding this, the airstrip, and viral dungeon I've got like 50. Not sure offhand if I have all 3 subtypes or just 2.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mk ultra View Post
    Hi!
    This is the fastest team for Insanity
    1. Van Helsing - Labyrinth, any cosmic (works with any sets)
    2. Nightmoon Lilith - Serenity & Mark (works with any sets)
    3. Assasin Werewolf - Forge & Echo cosmic
    4. Killer Prime - Penance, Warlord & Sustaining (works with any sets)

Did ~150 runs, 100% win rate.
    Fastest is 50 seconds, slowest that i seen was 1:50. Usually it takes 1:10 - 1:20 per run.

I seen above a lot of setups with Singularity. You don't need Singularity set in this dungeon, as you don't get enough damage for any toon to die.
    Also, the Forge talismans will help if something bad happens.

hope it helps!
    Thank you! Switched to this team yesterday. Fastest run at :49 seconds, and my Nightmoon isn’t even fully awakened. Phenomenal team!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartacus View Post
    Less than 200 runs later I have a full primordial set. Whinge and you shall recieve
    I've done 320 runs and have 5 Primoridals-- 1 per 64 runs, or 12.5 at 800 achievement runs. So probably 2 sets guaranteed in this event.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by InkieSquid View Post
    Edit: I spoke too soon... I haven't technically lost yet, but I'm in an endless loop with my Shaman permanently stunned and the LoL not doing enough damage with those low tali's to be able to burst throuhg and kill the final wave before they resurrect.
    Glad you're able to make progress on here! The final wave is honestly the hardest, as Bounty Hunter's 100% STUN is random. If he locks down a key character, it can be all over for you. Those Shard/Sons love reviving, and having your Forge-wearer stunned was really unfortunate. You may wish to try the Vipers again, as they can inflict Perfect Disable, which will hopefully stop their passive revives.

On the plus side, you only have to do it 15 times! Then you can move back to Insanity and never worry about Bounty Hunter's stun again
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Until somebody uses him in arena