Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Connectivity issue are another matter entirely.. and yeah.. I can't seem to understand why they don't devote resources into FIXING IT since it's been an ongoing issue for months now and is only WORSE when new stuff is released (presumably due to increased traffic).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    The update hasn't come out yet.
    Came up "New game data available" and all of a sudden I started losing so something has come out
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    Rags, there are several team you can auto run insanity. I tried the. Gambler, w LoL, charolette, a werewolf. Best 1:28, worst a bit over 2 minutes.

I would go with insanity, cheaper and faster overall. I quit trying for now due to disconnects. If you are lucky the grind will be reachable.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Rags, I have huge respect for y'all old-school players. And it's true, a lot of the newer characters are very useful, and I personally got a HUGE boost via lucky RNG soul drops in October. In particular-- Assassin Werewolf is a beast. I will say that half of my insanity team is pretty standard-- Alex Ed/Orbits, Killer Beast/Starfire (from Gauntlet rewards). My other player is Magus Onyx Son/Singularity, but judging from my Magus Insanity run, I think Magus Lilith blocking with Destiny/Sacred would be just as good of a support player. Assassin WW is my heavy hitter while Killer Beast de-buffs. Maybe Alex, KB, M.Lilith, + the heaviest hitter you have would work?

*I use KB because I hate wasting the Fury meter ... + 3 purple slots ...
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Iīm just curious, am I actually the only one who thinks, that it was planned to first shock the players and then reduce the grinding a little bit, as soon as the players got used to the thought of grinding excessively, so that they seem very player-near and nice? Coz for sure, if the event was like it is now from the beginning on- Iīd guess the same rant would be seen in this thread. But now itīs a kind of silencing the players.

OS
    Android
    I dont know if it silenced many. Some may be playing others doing something else. It will still take 30+ hours to complete the event running insane.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I think they're introducing increasingly near-impossible grinds, designed to discourage all but the end-game players and whales. I mean, who would have thought so many players would have done the "get every single LoL and then grind hundreds of times with each one" so quickly? The game is now littered with Dark Liliths and Lucifers and LoLs. Maybe the 25,000-frag grind is designed to meet the challenge of how many players have beaten whatever they've thrown at us so far?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    I have NEVER seen such bad programming, so many bugs, so completly over the top needed storage (I mean-a whole map for GPS of complete Europe is about 2 GB big. Another game I know for computers, with much more graphics, complexity, items and possibilities is 1.5GB.LotB is 2.56GB) in another application before. It seems, that they donīt have any clue what they do (like-who needs MONTHS to generate a Compendium of all characters/talismans? And the help of the players? Shouldnīt they actually have everything saved somewhere, so that they know what they release and which effects it will have on the balance of the game?). It seems theyīre hacking more than programming, in mind-to-finger-style. Every bugfix they do brings in another thousand bugs (remember the "fix" for the prisoners passive). In the events you need to grind more than ever-without real money it isnīt possible to achieve anything anymore.(I donīt invest money here, itīs by far programmed to amateurish). A lot of the programming seems like copy-paste, without going into the details of the specific functions.
    This game really needs to fix bug first, get a plan what to do when and then only work on. I think that not too many players would be angry, if theyīd slow down releasing new stuff-I even think that it wouldnīt be bad to reintroduce some of the older events, to get a second chance and fill up the time they need to fix thousands of bugs.

OS
    iOS
    I think new (5 star) Eddies are *specifically* set up for end game players... and the Awakenables are also set up for them. Other characters, like the werewolves or the new Eternals are designed for newer players. They don't EXPECT anyone to get BHE unless they are more of an end game player and can focus on that one new character during a limited time frame. Unfortunately, if you are more of a novice or intermediate player, that means these more powerful characters are placed COMPLETELY out of reach. But, that is the entire nature behind these "Freemium" apps.. it is SUPPOSED to be frustrating for newer players.... dangle the carrot to get you to spend.. then once you show you will spend... keep the spenders spending...

I have no false pretense about my role in the app....we are ALL "suckers" for launching this app in the first place. They know that.. I suspect the band members, and possibly some devs, LAUGH when player issues are presented to them the same way you'd LAUGH if someone was complaining the free car they got broke down after they paid for gas. Just take a public poll about "Facebook games" which basically follow the same methodology as LOTB.... no one takes anything seriously because they know it's all a "slot machine" designed to get your to pump $$$ in for little or no return.

Name:  grandma28.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  161.4 KB
    Last edited by Yup; 11-29-2019 at 10:54 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Might be.
    But Iīm playing since the official release, with a short break in between when this so called company took over.
    Only thing is, I only spent money in the beginning. Coz doing the maths to the game always tells me to not spend any cent into this game. Itīs just not worth it.
    You donīt have a chance to get the new things without paying and with a real life, in which you need the phone^^
    It might be, that Iīm not in the aim group then (It surely is like that), but I still think, that fixing their problems must have highest priority...
    And I try to point out, that they obviously donīt have a clue about what they actually do