Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
We will be extending this event for an additional 5 days, as well as increasing the Cyborg Fragment drop rate in Madness (from 8 -> 10) and Insanity (from 15 -> 25). We plan to push these changes in a server update later today.
The increased event duration is most welcome. Little concerned the team thought a week was appropriate to begin with though.
The increased drop rates in the higher levels are also welcome, although it doesn't do much to help new/middle players.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
I'm gonna have to break down and get killer prime. sentinel onyx son
Was just thinking the same thing, it's about time I pulled the trigger and purchased KP! What do you have on your Sentinel Onyx Son, Singularities? I still use that combination in most of my teams.

Well now we're back to working out new teams for Insanity, reposting this from my thread over here (which also has one for Madness). This might help out with some theory crafting. Nice to see a bunch of team suggestions floating around. Looking at the talismans the enemies are wearing, all those Light talis make Permadeath seems like it's the key to a couple of the fights? What else does a team 'need'?

Name:  CyborgDungeonInsanityTalismansSmaller.png
Views: 556
Size:  501.5 KB