Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by real_schweiger View Post
    Wow, thats a great cashback for you. I did not have a similiar refund on ironite, but have seen FC, SoW, colourless - and skill shards as well. Because of the connection service I´m not "ready" to throw in a megarefill at the moment
    I will track the next key as well and have also noted my frag count - cant be bothered with the extras though will know about talisman drops I suppose as all new ones will be extras as all my sets are complete. All primordial I think so far anyway.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Stupid me. I ran several insanity dungeons with no problem and figured I would set an auto run. Bought FOUR mega refills and planned to take my niece shopping for the day. First run after getting them, server error. Several minutes trying unsuccessfully to get in I finally walked away and left the iPad OFF. I agree with others. Shame on you NF for setting this up with the errors that are occurring.
    This will be the first special character I could not get since the game started. Not that I couldn't or even wouldn't have. I have been totally addicted to this a long time and have been able to complete everything your thrown out even if only barely sometimes. This time you've made it impossible because you refuse to fix the problems before pushing out a huge grind like this.

OS
    Android
    Everybody needs to find a new way to have fun with this game:

1. Nobody needs this new Eddie to play this game.
    2. Nobody needs to reach the top rankings in PVP or Gauntlet.
    3. Nobody needs to buy the packs in the store.

Everybody can play a LITTLE time every day to have fun. Don't set your goals too high, because you will only be left frustrated on getting nothing but crap.

EVERY month new toons will come...and some old will be put into the souls. That's it. Just easy!

OS
    Android
    They are banking (pun intended) on players paying up to $200 for the new character to avoid the hassle of connection errors. These issues will NEVER be corrected because it doesn't benefit the bottom line. Sad really. Instead of being honest with the player base, the company (?) would rather lead us by the nose.

If anything, please change that insulting message implying that it's our internet connection that is to blame. That's like throwing salt on an open wound...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    possible workaround for the sot stealing (works in arena as well)

instead of pressing okay after getting the connection error restart the app. this should avoid the double sand of time stealing. just tried it once seems to work bit not 100% sure.
    it definetly woks in the arena when you press refresh and get an connection error. if you press okay it will cost you 10 ironite every time if you restart the list will be refreshed without charging you.

this game is leading to nowhere, really angry with the state of the game. this event is an outright scam.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Auto-Insanity at about 2 minutes:
    (just ran my PvP team..)

Alex / Orbits
    Killer Beast / Starfire
    Magus Onyx Son / Singuarity
    Assassin Werewolf / Yin-Yang

I have a Magus Insanity team, but it's an endurance run, like 7 minutes. Magus Lilith blocking, with Destiny/Sacred so taking damage buffs my team.

OS
    Android
    For curiosity I ran one refill on insanity all wins and three connection problems. Only ran eight battles, they stole two battles worth of SoT. This is a great money maker for the company. There's no reason to change thier tactic if people are willing to pay.

I was only going to try for one talisman just in case I ever maxex cyborg ed.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    this game is leading to nowhere, really angry with the state of the game.
    We saw that coming, right? 750 frags...1000 frags...more and more server issues and less comunication from the team.
    More and more toons and talismans = more and more bugs.
    The end is near.
    Nice weekend!

OS
    Android
    The real problem is not just this dungeon. The whole game has been designed to steal your SoT or ironite. There's not much to play unless you want diminished rewards and days of babysitting the game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I just wonder why there are no comms….AGAIN! Does this mean lots of players are fine and just some of us having these issues?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496