Hybrid View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Taking a look now, you have a lot of stuff!

Your Shaman Eddie is already wearing Forge Talismans, those are very good here. They should help keep your team alive, and their Permadeath effect is always welcome. You could put them onto Phantom Eddie, as his Future Basic move and Fury can put enemies to sleep.
    W LoL is an obvious choice, his basic removes Immunity, and can hit hard. I couldn't find a set of Orbits, but Vipers (on your Musashi currently) + Cosmic should work well on him too.
    W Hierophant could be a good choice, as he can wear Singularities. Being able to steal Angel Eddie's Perfect Heal Shield in the 3rd wave will speed things up.
    Red Shinobi is one of the characters I used, wearing Vipers. Her power move Blinds which can help keep you alive, and with counter attacks from Vipers, she can hit real hard due to her passive. Giving her Counterstrike (on your Red Lilith) would work well.

Best of luck!
    Thanks Azagthor, yeah I was very lucky with VHE from a soul which meant I was able to complete a lot more events and such to bolster my roster. Still, I feel I'm lacking in Eddies especially Warrior ones which I've really not focussed on.
    As for tali's, you're right, I don't have Orbits and I'm also missing a couple of other key sets that have been recommended for various events in the past. I ended up running through a couple of dozen BNW purple/blue dungeons so that I could upgrade those Forge tali's and was able to get 3 of them up to 5* with the other 2 at 4* and instead of the Vipers I took a chance on Valor for the W.LoL. Those are mostly still 3* and I mainly wanted to get an idea of how useful they would be, with LoL being tier 10 I hoped the damage would kind of equalise but he was doing very little in the end. The effect though was spectacular, between those 2 characters it took care of almost all the challenging buffs instantly.
    The other 2 slots were taken up with Shardborne using Persecution, Iron and a red def-based immortality cosmic and Nomad with Echo and Health.
    I wasn't really expecting much and thought I'd need to do a lot of swapping and tweaking but this setup blows through on Auto in around 90-100 secs, so I'm now doing the research to see what Magus team I can gather.

Edit: I spoke too soon... I haven't technically lost yet, but I'm in an endless loop with my Shaman permanently stunned and the LoL not doing enough damage with those low tali's to be able to burst throuhg and kill the final wave before they resurrect.
    Last edited by InkieSquid; 12-01-2019 at 09:33 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by InkieSquid View Post
    Edit: I spoke too soon... I haven't technically lost yet, but I'm in an endless loop with my Shaman permanently stunned and the LoL not doing enough damage with those low tali's to be able to burst throuhg and kill the final wave before they resurrect.
    Glad you're able to make progress on here! The final wave is honestly the hardest, as Bounty Hunter's 100% STUN is random. If he locks down a key character, it can be all over for you. Those Shard/Sons love reviving, and having your Forge-wearer stunned was really unfortunate. You may wish to try the Vipers again, as they can inflict Perfect Disable, which will hopefully stop their passive revives.

On the plus side, you only have to do it 15 times! Then you can move back to Insanity and never worry about Bounty Hunter's stun again
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Until somebody uses him in arena

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Glad you're able to make progress on here! The final wave is honestly the hardest, as Bounty Hunter's 100% STUN is random. If he locks down a key character, it can be all over for you. Those Shard/Sons love reviving, and having your Forge-wearer stunned was really unfortunate. You may wish to try the Vipers again, as they can inflict Perfect Disable, which will hopefully stop their passive revives.

On the plus side, you only have to do it 15 times! Then you can move back to Insanity and never worry about Bounty Hunter's stun again
    Finally got through the blue achievement, that was very unpleasant and it took way more attempts than I would like but at least I can now get a proper team together and make some progress...

Currently running with no losses after about 10 runs using:

VHE - Forge
    Musashi - Singularity
    W.Lol - Viper + Cosmic
    M.Warewolf - Brave

Early days, but I might be able to get the Eddie after all.