Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I always run singularities, that much I can confirm.
    I have noted that--I think-- the game freezes when my Assassin Werewolf with Yin/Yang has launched an attack., but before the hit/damage is calculated.

AND-- I had thought that only the Cyborg dungeon froze with the "enemies staring at each other" --but LoL XV crashes the same way.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I haven't seen any freezes, just the crashes every now and then.

No singularities on my team though.. so if that's a factor, that may be why I haven't seen a freeze.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    I always run singularities, that much I can confirm.
    I have noted that--I think-- the game freezes when my Assassin Werewolf with Yin/Yang has launched an attack., but before the hit/damage is calculated.
    When it locks up like this and I use the Exit Battle option, to save time having to force restart the app, a couple of damage and heal numbers pop-up quickly before the defeat animation starts.

Does yours do something similar?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    35000 frags later I am going to barf if I see cyborg dungeon Name:  Screenshot_2019-12-04-06-40-05.png
Views: 392
Size:  948.8 KBagain
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    OK so with the BNW arctic avalanche even starting now, I think I might just save my ironite for it instead....

So I have 6k frags so far. Should I be bothered getting a T2 cosmic for my cyborg when one day in a far, far future I will have enough materials to evolve him?

Or just swap them for 12 cyborg eddies for the upcoming December sacathon?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I can’t believe it
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    So I have 6k frags so far. Should I be bothered getting a T2 cosmic for my cyborg when one day in a far, far future I will have enough materials to evolve him?

Or just swap them for 12 cyborg eddies for the upcoming December sacathon?
    Hard to say, but think of the ironite you invested. Will the sac rewards be worth more than whatever you'd have to do in the future for a T2 talisman? Don't know how they will end up offering that since it's a new concept to have a specialized talisman.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Van Helsing/VHE's Claim DOES cleanse... IF there's Permadeath or Stun on an ally -- without permadeath or stun, no cleanse. And he does remove shields before damage.. just not BLOCKING before damage -- so Snow Shield, Sleep shield, Magma Shield, Disruption shield, etc.. but not Damage blockers. It's not that descriptions are "wrong" much of the time, they are just not very explanatory overall and act upon, or require specific circumstances.
    Yeah, I know the cleanse works (that was mentioned cuz of the panty shields joke) I use that ability all the time, but I agree about the description.
    The words " all shields" does not mean "all shields".... therefore I stand by my previous statement that it doesn't work.
    Those crappy shields are not an issue, but Heal Shields are.... or Damage shields.

I know that the issue is "what they meant" vs. what it says.
    The terminology is old from Vampire Hunter, they didn't have perf. heal shields then. But they did update him before releasing Van Helsing, they could have NOT been lazy and corrected the description.

This whole conversation is centered on "point of view".... but my view is, words have meaning. If what they meant is not what was said then fix it and say what you mean. I' m tired of this company just being vague or inaccurate, when these things are very crucial to us customers.

.... a fan of Daisy are ya?
    A relative like that is why people in the south came up with the term "Kissin' cousins."

Hahahaha.....😁
    Last edited by Bakura; 12-04-2019 at 04:00 PM.

OS
    Android
    I also noticed some defeats after the last restart, not sure if only coincidence or what, but well...

Btw All shields should work on ALL shields... I could forgive you golden shields.. but come on... I mean if you follow to the letter the description for Charly´s power ability (revive a random ally, instead of a random DEAD ally) why you don't follow ALL shields to the letter? Just consistency with descriptions and avoiding silly communications mistakes it should be a must for any company in 2020 came on...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    I have noticed more defeats since yesterday myself. I might have to go back to VAN ED. Gambler is quicker times though for me