Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The illusion in NF minds that designed this event thinking that they have perfect servers with no connection issues for us to do it makes me laugh.
    I'm getting connection errors that I need to click OK to continue between auto runs on insanity, so i can't even left the phone on auto farming for this delusional event, plus probably the ammount of resets and fixes that are going to happen this 7 days will be fun to farm 25k frags.

The store packs are getting greedier and bad, the events are insanely demanding in resources+time+ device burning, people actually use their phones for work and other stuff u know..
    For us that like to play this game and keep up with the progress, you guys are reaching a point making it no longer fun and if you keep pushing the boundaries to force us to spend even more money in the game to keep up, it might raise your income but you end up losing in quality... Slow down, make the game reasonable and suitable for the players to enjoy without enslave the phone and eat our resources to much.

Does anyone even remember the time when they upgrade it to 120 SoT and we could play a good day without refills and have fun, now I can't play single event without spending like 3000 ironite in refills dear lord

OS
    Android
    any1 got the issue too?

OS
    Android
    I'm getting valors in the dungeon instead of primordials 🤔

OS
    Android
    Autoplay worked on madness but isn't on insane. They need a hotfix ASAP

OS
    Android
    Can't even grind the dungeon because every single time I finish a battle, it comes up with connection errors that you have to click on and don't go away on their own! Means I have to sit here and babysit the damn thing when I should be able to leave it. Devs, seriously. Sort out the connection issues! Or at the very least, have the errors go away on their own when the connection sorts itself out. Left the phone on and got a whopping 14 RUNS!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Why only 25k when you can make it 50k?
    This grindfest "event" is more laughable than their Cyborg Monday "event" a couple of years ago (when the AI troopers were replaced by Cyborgs)
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Here is an attempt to do math. Please correct me if I made any mistakes

Name:  unknown.png
Views: 767
Size:  44.8 KB

OS
    Android
    Autopaly is working for me now in insane, not sure what the deal was, and not seeing any connection errors.

OS
    Android
    I haven't been paying attention, are we not getting any ironite on runs?

OS
    Android
    This game is beginning to remind me of Marvel Future Fight. Anybody who's played that game for more than a month will understand.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings